Revolt in the Lowlands(SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

dion1195

Grandmaster Knight
header_zps395dca98.png

About the mod

This is a small side project of me, since there are some moments I can't work on Romae Bellum because someone else is, and then I have this to work on. This mod will focus on the years of 69 and 70 AD, during the Revolt of the Batavi under command of Gaius Julius Civilis an auxiliary officer in the Imperial Roman army, But born as a Batavian.  the Batavi and their allies managed to inflict a series of humiliating defeats on the Roman army, including the destruction of two legions. They were joined and supported by more tribes wich include: Frisii,Celtic tribes from Gallia Belgica.,Cananefates and the Chauci.

I will try to keep this mod as Historicall accurate as possible. So this means Historicall commanders, and cities and a historicall map.​

Factions
Batavi: Faction Leader:Gaius Julius Civilis
Strengt: Best Cavalry, supported by good infantry.
Weakness: They lack Archers and Big Numbers.

Roman Empire: Faction Leader:Munius Lupercus(Commander of the 2 Defeated Roman Legions.
Strengt: Heavy armoured Infantry and supporting auxilia troops.
Weakness, No good spearmen and cavalry.

Frisii: Faction Leader:Malorix
Strengt: Great spearmen supported by the best archers.
Weakness: No Cavalry and heavy armor.

Cananefates: Faction Leader:Brinno
Strengt: Decent Infantry and Good Cavalry.
Weakness, No archers.

Chauci: Faction Leader:To be Decided.
Strengt A mix of Light infantry supproted by skirmishers.
Weakness, Lack of Cavalry and heavy armor.

Gallia Belgica:sad:a mix of Lingones and Treveri)
Faction Leader, To be decided.
Strengt: A very balanced army.
weakness, Not big in numbers.

Mod Team:
Dion/Folcwar:Coder and all the other stuff.​
IL_Scippio:research​

Credits:
I wish to redirect you to: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,258054.0.html there is a list of full credits.​

How can you guys help me?
Get me pictures on how soldiers looked, names of cities and generals.
and I would also like more information on the following Romans legions.
Legio V Alaudae
Legio XV Primigenia
Legio I Germanica
Legio XVI Gallica
Legio VIII Augusta
Legio XI Claudia
Legio XIII Gemina
Legio XXI Rapax
Legio II Adiutrix
Legio I Adiutrix

Thanks, ye well, I just find it very intresting, so ye.
But this does not have any priority, but at the moment I am waiting, , so today i start the basic stuff.

Legio XV Primigenia: This legion was lead by Caligula. Caligula was the 3rd Roman Emperor. The legion got killed by Batavian Rebels. The Batavian Rebel leader was Civilis.

At first Legio XV Primigenia was stationed at Moguntiacum (Today's Mainz).where they got redeployed

Picture of Caligula:
AfbH3s9.jpg

Moguntiacum:
0ptZJEO.jpg

Legio XXII Primigenia dagger:
FQTiALN.jpg

Legio VIII Augusta was a legion created by Pompey in 65 BC. They were mostly settled in Cisalpine Gaul by Julius Caeser, and he marched with this legion throughout entire Gallic wars. The legion was disbanded in about 46-47BC.
Quintus Petillius Cerialis commanded the Legio VIII Augusta vs The Batavians.

Their banner:
4ZLl6Bd.jpg

Map of Cisalpine Gaul:
uq2tV4f.jpg

Their shields:
PtFcbSm.jpg

Map of the Roman Empire:
nH14uuj.jpg

Legio XVI Flavia Firma was created by Vespasian in 70. The legion consisted units of Legio XVI Gallica, who have fallen to The Batavian Rebels. The legion was stationed is Satala for a while, which is northeast in Cappadocia.

but i am asking who it is taking up all this time, is it DumbMan or DumbMan + someone else because 2 people can in fact work on a project at the same time in face working alone then showing your mate the work slows the process compared to working together

Back
Top Bottom