Questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

I was using a troop editor to try and fix some of the troops, but now it's not working anymore. Have you inserted a code to prevent any players to make changes to the troop trees?

Count Delran said:
I was using a troop editor to try and fix some of the troops, but now it's not working anymore. Have you inserted a code to prevent any players to make changes to the troop trees?

No. That's not really possible.

However, some changes did make some of the regular warband things to not work anymore - like a good majority of the party templates, as we are using my regiment system for party reinforcements instead, which do not use them. But if it's only about the troop trees and the troops - then it should be fine.

DrTomas said:
Count Delran said:

No. That's not really possible.

However, some changes did make some of the regular warband things to not work anymore - like a good majority of the party templates, as we are using my regiment system for party reinforcements instead, which do not use them. But if it's only about the troop trees and the troops - then it should be fine.

Thanks, but, .....well...it's not fine, got 2 editors and none are working they can't access the troops

Okay - then let me form it differently. There's nothing from our end that prevent you from editing the troops via notepad or any 3rd party tools. If they are not working for whatever reason, you should contact there developers for support.

Most likely only militia if you form your own faction. I believe the purpose of this mod is to join a faction and join them in their struggle against the other European powers. Forming your own nation will likely result in failure anyways as each faction has 1 large castle and city garrisons so high casualties can be expected. 2 it's more expensive to recruit "Town Militia" than it is to recruit regimental infantry (both are roughly equivalent to one another in terms of skills) 3. The faction you separate from or attack will bare down upon you like locusts to a farm. 

you can recruit regiments of the faction you take a castle or city from.
But because you can only make 1 regiment at any time, theres no real point in doing so.

got a question. On every siege i had none of my or allied troops follows my command, they just stand on the spot sitting ducks to defenders. I tried the charge with melee, up forward, follow me and even the retreat command. They prefer to march on place instead. Any ideas? thanks

nonzworld: I think the allied troops got a commander, test shoot him in the face and they might be going for charge.

There wasn't a major update since a long time so I am curious if something big is coming out or just the mod is at halt for a while. At what issue you are working now? Jusk asking, no complaints  :roll:

May I ask what has been added roughly since it's first release? I decided i'd let it mature a little more before diving into it, but i'm having the craving to do that right now. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom