Questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

steunwell said:
I heard you could have the patchnotes from SVN don't know how sorry.
I can only see which files were added, but maybe there are some new features, but I cant see it. Can you please make some patchnotes? :smile:

Do I have to start a new game after every update?

Von Afton will re-scene the cities ? They are full of water :sad:

I never go to town but i need to because you can't talk to the guildmaster from the menu and it's hard to find him with that water x)

Docm30 said:
It's possibly a misspelling, but until the 19th century it was commonly spelt with an 'n' instead of the now universal 'm'.

Thanks my family is from there I was curious btw will wurttemberg be in L'Aigle?

corsar95 said:
steunwell said:
I heard you could have the patchnotes from SVN don't know how sorry.
I can only see which files were added, but maybe there are some new features, but I cant see it. Can you please make some patchnotes? :smile:

Do I have to start a new game after every update?

No you do not. I will try and post when updates are necessary i.e. when the coder, DrTomas, informs me it might be necessary. If we just added a few items or scenes you should not have to. When we do major things like rewrite the recruitment code then you have to. If you will notice I've been trying to alert people when they should.

Doing it this way i.e. modding is being done everyday by all of us or some of us and new things are being "committed" to SVN means it would be an enormous pain in the arse for us to constantly write new notes especially if it's nothing more than "afton added a village scene and auldman gave a french corporal a uniform." So we're not going to do that. If you are observant you should notice changes as they occur. But many things are cosmetic unlike this past week when a major code overhaul was done that did require a new game.

Is there a way to choose what cities you are a vassal of?Like if im HRE and i want Tubingen but i keep getting Frankfurt.  too bad theres no etw or ntw version of this ;P

bezment78 said:
1,86 Ghz atom n450
64 Mb Vram Gma 3150
2 GB Of ram
it runs other mod fine though

Smaller mods maybe. Native yeah. Our mod (which is pretty big by Warband standards) is probably going to be taxing on your system. Your processor, graphics card, and memory need upgrading. I suggest a new pc. You should probably have a processor speed of 2.3 at least and 4GB or memory and a 64bit OS would not hurt you either.

Well ok then seems like i must go Back to europe 1805
Thanks for info though really appericate it

Edit : i've read the old mod thread on Page 20 Don't You say the mod is going to be released in two versions lite and heavy is this the heavy one ?

bezment78 said:
Well ok then seems like i must go Back to europe 1805
Thanks for info though really appericate it

Edit : i've read the old mod thread on Page 20 Don't You say the mod is going to be released in two versions lite and heavy is this the heavy one ?

That was the plan with an old developer/coder. Whether we will have time and or be able to do that now is another matter. We will probably want to have this wrapped up as the release of bannerlord approaches so how much time we have to do things like that or whether we even could is debatable.

If you play a lot of video games that system you presently have is not going to get you very far. It's all down to what you want to do. Normally I'd just suggest getting more RAM but that processor speed you have is not good and your graphics are integrated (Intel) and that would be alright if you had the ram and processor speed but I don't know if you'll be able to play this right now.

There is one thing you should try though: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html give that a shot and see if it helps. Also reduce all your textures settings. Lower battles to 50 and reduce the rag dolls and play this on Direct X 7 instead of 9.

is there a plan to create a wiki for this mod? would be nice to be able to read about/see the equipment of all the different regiments before choosing which one to form

Jacob31593 said:
is there a plan to create a wiki for this mod? would be nice to be able to read about/see the equipment of all the different regiments before choosing which one to form

No not really. If anyone has the time and wants to do it they can contact myself or von Afton about it.

Do you want to intergrate the "Freelancer" into your mod? If yes, when? I would really enjoy standing in the first line and die wwithout any actions :smile:)

corsar95 said:
Do you want to intergrate the "Freelancer" into your mod? If yes, when? I would really enjoy standing in the first line and die wwithout any actions :smile:)

We've stated we'll add it. Repeatedly. Yes, it's in the cards.

Back
Top Bottom