Q&A Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

oh alright. but the arrow in the compass points north right? then when i point the compass north, the boot shape of italy is upside down.

hmm, perhaps so that Carthage and Greece would still be strong, much like the timeline of Rome Total War.

Carthage is destroyed in 146 bc (if my memory does not fail me)
and greeks a few years after.

and if would put the mod in the time of the real legionaires, (lorica segmenta)
we would have to delete most of our main factions.

Never, base anything historical off of RTW! It is rittled with historical inaccuracy and honestly (me being a historical nut) have to play with mods on it, and with the historical mods, it becomes one of my favorite games! The Rtw factions are all about fun and nothing is about historical accuracy though so just beware when you try to take historical referance from RTW because very few things are actually true. Althought the Marian Reforms are one of the few true things, although it didnt spit out unstoppable legionaries with insane armor!

(Berserkers, chosenaxeman,falxman, Gothic Cavalry, Spartans, Greek armoured Hoplites, Royal Pikeman, skirmisher Cavalry.....)
need a biger list of what can stop them? xD

Nah but your right, as also said it would be tofar off,
In our time fram, were still in mid republic, and the Hastati and Pricipis using the Gladius, and triarii still using the hasta.

Our timeframe 211 b.c is picked because of that all factions are here.

haha ok well I guess some things are true but then again they have some really messed up factions though. How is your mini-mod coming along?

Are you guys ever going to make it so that the Greek faction will split up in to the City states? For example Sparta and Athens.

I looked thru the possible topics but I couldn't find the answer. Are there any info of the common mods that this particular mod cover? I mean does it include freelancer, diplomacy etc. Are there any wiki page of something like that?

coolchucky said:
I looked thru the possible topics but I couldn't find the answer. Are there any info of the common mods that this particular mod cover? I mean does it include freelancer, diplomacy etc. Are there any wiki page of something like that?
There's no freelancer, no diplomacy, and they probably won't be added either

I have version 1.154 for mount and blade warband, but every time I hit campaign or tutorial, the game crashes. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Will there be an increase in the slaves, bandits, and raiders????  After a few days there isn't much to train an army with or loot to help pay the troops even when travelling over the map extensively looking for bad guys.  And I've used up all the "jobs" from the vassals.  Without training or a way to raise stats it is impossible to get into Caesar's good graces by challenging his enemies, not to mention there have been no invitations to join the army from said vassals.    Maybe I'm missing something??

zimm out

zimmer1lb said:
Will there be an increase in the slaves, bandits, and raiders????  After a few days there isn't much to train an army with or loot to help pay the troops even when travelling over the map extensively looking for bad guys.  And I've used up all the "jobs" from the vassals.  Without training or a way to raise stats it is impossible to get into Caesar's good graces by challenging his enemies, not to mention there have been no invitations to join the army from said vassals.    Maybe I'm missing something??

zimm out
Slaves/ I do not get what you mean with that.
but we're adding alot more bandits, some harder. nd bigger. some a bit of the same.

Back
Top Bottom