PW and music

Users who are viewing this thread

NOVICIUS said:
AC/DC my favorite

WARNNING! It get me banned!

still good for native

Advice: low volume of music to about 50% (personally 30% is perfect for me)

The Gathering or Dead Can Dance - map making and serf work
Bring Me The Horizon, BrokenCyde... FOO xD NEVAR BEAT DAT

Asking Alexandria *-*

But I still don't understand how you listen to death metal and women singing in high pitches to eerie music while playing PW.

heavy metal all the way.

:twisted:

here's a run down of what i usually listen to anyway's - iron maiden(obviously) - megadeth - Tank - judas priest - led zeppelin - AC-DC - angel witch - Saxon - pantera etc etc etc.

mainly stuff from new wave of British heavy metal.

Even though none of you know who I am.... muahaha

This generally goes for any game, but yeah. Metal.

If I'm playing a game that 's based on anything that happened after 1800, I'll listen to Sabaton.  If I want something medieval-ish, I'll listen to Angra's album Temple of Shadows.  Anything else, Iced Earth.  :grin:

Citizen_Kane said:
In my opinion Heavy Metal, or Iron maiden SUCKS :mrgreen:

Then you sir. dont have a clue what your talking about.  :neutral:

i'd much rather listen to iron maiden who write real ****(kudos to steve harris) and who are one of the MOST influential metal band's of all time than pish some folk listen too today. you dont have a clue what they have done or what they stand for.

saying they suck, is very very narrow minded.

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
Citizen_Kane said:

i'd much rather listen to iron maiden who write real ****(kudos to steve harris) and who are one of the MOST influential metal band's of all time than pish some folk listen too today. you dont have a clue what they have done or what they stand for.

I think what he is trying to say is that it isnt his style, okay? And remember folks, we all have different opinions, tastes and views on things.

Haresus said:
95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
Citizen_Kane said:

I think what he is trying to say is that it isnt his style, okay? And remember folks, we all have different opinions, tastes and views on things.

yes i dont mind people disliking iron maiden etc etc. but saying they suck...? and not providing any reason's as to why they "suck" is pushing it.

every band have their respective qualities, saying a band just suck's. is load of bollock's to be frank.

I agree with Kane, heavy metal does suck.Try stuff like Skillet, Linkin Park, Green Day :razz:...
TBH YOUR GONNA FAIL RP IF YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC...

VibratingWaffle said:
I agree with Kane, heavy metal does suck.Try stuff like Skillet, Linkin Park, Green Day :razz:...
TBH YOUR GONNA FAIL RP IF YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC...

:lol: :lol: sure whatever lad.

and no. i been listening to heavy metal since i started rp'ing it hasn't hindered it once.

please provide me with a point as to why heavy metal "suck's". you two still have failed too do so. i bet i'll get one of the most ridiculious anwser's, as you have no bloody  clue what your talking about.

i listen to heavy metal for the feel of the music, the bloody HEFTY rift's you get, the utter utter amazing quality of the music is well, i dont listen too it to get raging.

some do, i dont. can we stop stereotyping a whole genre?.

now i dont like to stereotype but im guessing your into hip-hop  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom