Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wider steel sheilds,

and more variety of leather armours instead of all your soldiers wearing the exact armour :grin:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Mmm another fine piece of armour, gonna try to make something.

If you like fine piece of armor look for works of Kunz Lochner (German, ca. 1510–1567).
"Kunz Lochner was one of the few Nuremberg armorers of the mid-sixteenth century to achieve an international reputation. His patrons included the Holy Roman Emperor, the dukes of Saxony, and the king of Poland."

Armor for Man and Horse, New York, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
hb_29.151.2,32.69.jpg

Armor for Man and Horse, Stockholm, Royal Armory Livrustkammaren
pol01.jpg

It would be awesome if you could add Greek Fire to the game it is truly amazing.

The Byzantines made the worlds first true and effective flamethrower, Greek Fire :grin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire

You can make so many weapons from this ^^ just look at all of it lol. But on the other hand would it be possible?

How bout some machetes also lol.

I am greek and as i learned at scool :lol:they used it mainly to defend at sieges and naval battles!!
should they add it??
also the fire could not be extinguished even on water

skotadiemcy said:
I am greek and as i learned at scool :lol:they used it mainly to defend at sieges and naval battles!!
should they add it??
also the fire could not be extinguished even on water
Ya we learned about in AP Military History lol. Ya it was used mostly for sieges and naval battles. It is one of the mainr easons they held out against the Turks for so long. But I wanna see men going "Stop, Drop, and Roll" in vain lol. But we do have alot of sieges in this game lol.

I was thinking more along the lines of the clay grenades they filled with Greek Fire :smile: like the grenades those evil Naffatun except more powerful lol.

Scroll down in the link I gave to grenades and Hand-held siphons and you will see what I am talking about ^^

Another idea, about war hammers this time.
Correct me if its bad,
if you take model of war hammer and turn it 180 degrees(horizontal) ,and use it to make second version of the same hammer (but with blunt damage),  then you can use it as alternate mode ('X' switch) , this will allow the hammer to be used both as blunt and piercing weapon.

Waldzios said:
Correct me if its bad,
if you take model of war hammer and turn it 180 degrees(horizontal) ,and use it to make second version of the same hammer (but with blunt damage),  then you can use it as alternate mode ('X' switch) , this will allow the hammer to be used both as blunt and piercing weapon.
Exactly! And that's actualy a good idea!

Waldzios said:
Correct me if its bad,

That sounds cool  :grin:

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Waldzios said:
Correct me if its bad,
Exactly! And that's actualy a good idea!

I like that idea, but wouldnt that feature make it one of the best weapons?
wont there be a slight issue with balancing>,because i dont really know since i never use war hammers.

Another swords i would really like  :grin:.

Scottish Turcael (claidheamh crom), basket-hilt and turkish sabre blade.
attachment.php

26477598.jpg

Swiss saber (Schweizersäbel), bastard sabre.
Overall length: 49.375" (125.4 cm);Weight: 3.7 pounds (1.68 kg);
AA_SwissSaber02_s.jpg

WallaceCollection_A.489_s.jpg

James380 said:
twi41 said:
Chariots.  You can call the first one a Ford Mustang GT.  Does blunt damage when crashing into waves of enemies.  Consider it.

haha :smile:
Ha chariots just to let you know those kinda are outta style now when it comes to warfare lol. Think back to the Empire of Rome then you see chariots.

Ichisv said:
James380 said:
twi41 said:
Chariots.  You can call the first one a Ford Mustang GT.  Does blunt damage when crashing into waves of enemies.  Consider it.

haha :smile:
Ha chariots just to let you know those kinda are outta style now when it comes to warfare lol. Think back to the Empire of Rome then you see chariots.

I know, but his suggestion is funny  lol

Back
Top Bottom