Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

The 66te is recruiting people. For know if you a  or have the most kills you can still enter there is people to train with and practice with at all times the regiment already has some members and still need more so if you looking for a regiment this is the right one for you the regiment respects you and any others regiments or people if you want to join add diegorocks181 on steam and please have a mic and team speak if not go to the link http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and then find the windows and download the that can work most likely the 3td one from the top.

Sheldor36 said:
Looking for a Regiment
If you are looking for a Prussian Skirmisher Regiment, I think you should join the 13te Rifle Battalion of the Prussian Army.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222819.0/topicseen.html

The Moscow Grenadiers are a newly formed regiment looking for active and friendly members! Currently our roster stands at 4, mainly made up of Officers. But remember, since this is a new regiment we are looking for potential Officers and NCO's to join us! Places are available if you are interested!

-Cheers, Finlay

gamerman345 said:
Coldstream now has 11 places, due to the untimely depatures of istiniar gaurd. We are a line regiment, and we are already discussing field tactics like sorting 2 ranks.
Can you please find me a regiment!Ive been waiting almost five months to play this game. I'm tompaprica.Please return as fast as possible.

tompaprica said:
gamerman345 said:
Coldstream now has 11 places, due to the untimely depatures of istiniar gaurd. We are a line regiment, and we are already discussing field tactics like sorting 2 ranks.
Can you please find me a regiment!Ive been waiting almost five months to play this game. I'm tompaprica.Please return as fast as possible.
Everone, The mod is dead!
It is now called "Napoleonic wars" it costs 10$!

doctorwarband said:
tompaprica said:
gamerman345 said:

nope. there are people who still playing M&M.

Hendrik_ said:
doctorwarband said:
tompaprica said:
gamerman345 said:

Hardly. On a nostalgia server, once or twice.
Maybe..

And he's right, as far as I know 'dead' refers to a mod no longer being developed, such as this one.

A dead mod is a mod without an active community. Say, no Devs and no players.
A mod with Devs but no player is probably a new mod that's under construction.
A mod with players but no Devs is still a mod that's alive and kicking, it's just unlikely to get any changes.

Windbusche said:
Hendrik_ said:
doctorwarband said:
tompaprica said:
gamerman345 said:

Hardly. On a nostalgia server, once or twice.

Not actually, I was playing on Sunday with about 12 players. Not as much as in the times of glory, but it sufficed.

Back
Top Bottom