Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cuthulhuiscool2 said:
Looking to get back into mm so i want to join a stable regiment which can last. Either cavalry, line infantry or skirmishers.

Thanks, Cuthulhu
sorry but no regiment play mm any more :cry: but Napoleonic wars is bigger  so you should probly get that :mrgreen: ps the 9th foot is a good and relaxed regiment

Having a new regiment coming out! Its the 69th. Yes we need more than 50+ players. So hope you guys join. Message me here or on youtube! stevenkorean256

There are still MM Regiments 0_0

Well holy ****. Here was me thinking everyone had moved to NW. Turns out some people don't like ULTRA SUPER AWESOME AMAZING UPDATES that cost a little money. You poor souls.

I am looking for a European regiment.

My emphasis: Immersion. Authentic commands. Cool attitude. Doesn't really matter if we win or lose, so long as we participated in a huge battle and managed to fire off a proper volley and carried our colours high. I'm the kind of guy who advocates employing a fifer and drummer for the combined music even though you'd only need one musicion for the actual bonus.  :smile:

I did join the 29th Worcestershire last week, and I can only recommend them to any North American player - but it just doesn't seem to work with European connection, I couldn't even find most of the servers they were joining.

Oh I am 29, living in Austria.

I just got a PM and applied with the 92nd Regiment of Foot.

One more thing: Are there also regiments around that conduct organized Commander Battles?

I really like this mode, but it would be epic if every Commander would listen to a common HQ on each side.

As of now, best I can do is try and organize a few friends for combined cavalry charges and the like...

CivilWarFreak1861 said:
How Do I Join And Play :?: :neutral:

If you're interested in a skirmisher regiment, as I can see from your picture, You can sign up on our website @ 1stBE.enjin.com

We're a Skirmisher (Riflemen regiment), with about 11 people. You need to be at least 16 years old though.

Back
Top Bottom