[POLL] Next Faction

Which of the following factions would you like to see in the next Festung Breslau version?

• Italy

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • France

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 104 28.3%
  • United States of America

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Austria

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Lithuania

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Holland

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Slovakia

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Finland

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kriegsmann55 said:
and were far more reliable than the Italians.
Prepare yourself for Italian flame :smile:
I will add another faction but I'm not shure what side. We curently have Poland (Allies), 3rd Reich (Axis) and USRR (Comunists). It would be prpopably US(or GB) or Romania. Italy fits better to Africa  for me and adding it would demand from me to make Africa Corps and GB(or US).
But first I need to polish and improve already implemented factions.

why would you vote for the major powers???
They are kinda boring don't you think????
I am really sick of the major powers, let there be minor powers like, Belgium, Holland, Lithuania... Ect..........

Brodan1 said:
why would you vote for the major powers???
They are kinda boring don't you think????
I am really sick of the major powers, let there be minor powers like, Belgium, Holland, Lithuania... Ect..........
yes i think they are getting a little boring but they are to big to avoid. I think that the minor powers should be put into the major powers so that everyone is happy.

Every M&B WWII Mod I've Seen Does Not Have Any US Or British Forces... They Were In The War Too But Any Way The Point Is Is That You Should Add Some US And British Forces

chrisredfildTT said:
Every M&B WWII Mod I've Seen Does Not Have Any US Or British Forces... They Were In The War Too But Any Way The Point Is Is That You Should Add Some US And British Forces

China Battlefield has some Brittish uniforms and helmets, but are used for clan MP battles.

You don't get the main point, which is: it's Ostfront. Only armies that fought here will be added to FB. That's why Mat is considering Romania or Finland.

still_waiting_for_your_email.jpg

Yeah Mat we are still waiting for this mod  :smile:

Why not add every faction that actually participated in WWII?
There hasn't been a single WWII game that included ALL nations who participated, thus making this mod a grand asset for future WWII games, kinda logic no?  :cool:

Oh, and I voted for Holland, it's time my country gained recognition.

ArtoisVoisey said:
Fuuu! This mod, and world don't need USA. They don't dead at this Great War! But Red Army need upgrade. And mod need Great Britain and Slavian Factions - Slovakia, Bolgaria and others Slavians!Italy and France, Spain and Finland are Fashistic factions, mod have two Nazi factions! Don't need.
Slovakia got annexated by Germany before the war.
Also, mind your grammar, we're all socialized people here, atleast, I hope most of us are.

If you ask me, there should be more Slavic factions- Yugoslavia, Slovakia, Bulgaria etc.Also, Italy, Japan...It was quite weird in the previous release that there's no other members of Pact of Steel.

Sorry for reviving. This topic has obviously had little effect on the outcome of newer versions, and several options in the poll are horribly inappropriate for the setting. And since the mod is practically dead, I'll be locking the thread. Had good fun with this mod, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom