[POLL] Next Faction

Which of the following factions would you like to see in the next Festung Breslau version?

• Italy

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • France

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 104 28.3%
  • United States of America

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Austria

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • Lithuania

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Holland

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Slovakia

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Finland

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrinityArse said:
Tom Bubu said:
And why is in poll no "Slovakia"? Czechoslovakia cant be there because it was parted to Slovakia and Protectorate of Moravia and Czech so at least Slovakia could be there :grin: ...or no? Allies have betrayed us back then so we were forced to go with axis, but when our soldiers on east front had chance of escaping they did so. Whatever was better than axis army for em :wink:  So slovakia would be most reasonable...

Forgot about that. Edited.

Thx a lot. I appreciate it. You know my vote  :wink:

Mat Berserker said:
Nope, they wearent. They started to fight when 3rd Raich Attacked them in 1940. And havent fought effectively. Whole big and massive fort of Eben-Emael defended by almost 1500 soldiers had been conquered by 50 Fallschirmjagers....

Can't speak for the Belgians but Dutch would be an interesting faction. Search for the Grebbeberg. Dutch army was kindoff equiped for a WWI situation but were still able to keep the Germans at bay. Ofcourse an outdated army vs a fully updated army and the treat of civilian bombings by the Germans  (Rotterdam) its only logical. Though having some Dutch units on byciles would be nice  :razz:.

we've got FN HERSTAL produces best weapons of the world in ww2 we belgians where to updated just used bad tactics at eben-emael and we werent defeated after 4 days just like de dutch :grin: :smile: :cool: :mrgreen:

asagek said:
we've got FN HERSTAL produces best weapons of the world in ww2 we belgians where to updated just used bad tactics at eben-emael and we werent defeated after 4 days just like de dutch :grin: :smile: :cool: :mrgreen:

Rotterdam. And if we didn't surrender many other would follow. And thats in a war where you know you can't win since the allies weren't helping us. And yeah the government neglected the army.

I think add some small factions such as Holland and others as one resistance faction.

Finland should come in. They where in the winter war 1939-1940 and the continuation war 1941-1944 and against germany 1944-1945

I think America would make a fun faction to play as, it'd allow for awesome maps like the beaches of Normandy or the battle of the bulge and the city of Carentan. Plus who doesn't love removing heads with an M1 Garand? Adding factions like America, Britain, France, Italy would expand the mod further as others have said and allow for much more diverse gameplay.

KillerMongoose said:
I think America would make a fun faction to play as, it'd allow for awesome maps like the beaches of Normandy or the battle of the bulge and the city of Carentan. Plus who doesn't love removing heads with an M1 Garand? Adding factions like America, Britain, France, Italy would expand the mod further as others have said and allow for much more diverse gameplay.
<sarcasm mode on>
Hell yeah, Normandy in Pomierania, Carentan in Silesia, aircraft "Battle of Poland". Battles between Italy&Germany against Britain on "błędów desert". Good idea....

<sarcasm mode off>

reyman said:
So many people post on these forums but no one plays the mod lol xD
I am like a ninja, i see you playing but you dont see me playing
ninjas.gif

KuroiNekouPL said:
KillerMongoose said:
<sarcasm mode on>
Hell yeah, Normandy in Pomierania, Carentan in Silesia, aircraft "Battle of Poland". Battles between Italy&Germany against Britain on "błędów desert". Good idea....

<sarcasm mode off>

I'm kinda ROFL MOD ON XD XD

Didnt the Swedish and Finnish fight in the Eastern Front with the germans? They didnt want the soviets to conquer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom