B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, gutekfiutek in rough translation means something like billy-willy:smile:

Some screens:

Desert - for now with some rocky bits and different sand (desert will have more rocks, Warband desert with pure sand only is too "perfect" for me)
plwar11.jpg

Some other screens:

plwar08.jpg

plwar10.jpg

plwar07.jpg

plwar05.jpg

plwar09.jpg

plwar06.jpg

Anyone tested old HDR mod with Warband?
It gives more control, also I wonder if it's cheaper/faster than native Warband postprocessing..?

G.

Doubtless the desert is fantastic but about darkening i'm not sure. It would be just a different "kind" of desert...

I have a question btw: will you think about using taller grass ?

The desert is friggin awesome, but the 5th picture looks like native with better trees, although its impressive, its not as good as the other scenes by a longshot.

wow!
that desert is just "AWESOME"
just don't touch it anymore, it can't get better
(but you're gutekfiutek and you can make it always better even things that are already perfect :razz:)

greetz, Berend

BTW you're the greatest man of the forum!

First I have to say: Awesome!
Them I remember that the previous version was released for other mods only with your agreement, so can I use this in TBS: Call to Arms (the Warband version of "The Blue Stone")? Please?

And these screenshots are cool and remind me of things...

This guy looks like he's praying for/mourning his fallen comrade.
gutekfiutek said:
This looks like the scene from Nibelungenlied (The Song of the Nibelungs) where Siegfried is killed by his own.
EDIT: In the song he's actually hit in the back, but still...
gutekfiutek said:

Lumos said:
First I have to say: Awesome!
Them I remember that the previous version was released for other mods only with your agreement, so can I use this in TBS: Call to Arms (the Warband version of "The Blue Stone")? Please?

And these screenshots are cool and remind me of things...

This guy looks like he's praying for/mourning his fallen comrade.
gutekfiutek said:
This looks like the scene from Nibelungenlied (The Song of the Nibelungs) where Siegfried is killed by his own.
EDIT: In the song he's actually hit in the back, but still...
gutekfiutek said:

The murderer in the "third" pic looks like the "custom-battle-character Hegen".
Siegfried was killed by "Hagen von Tronje". That can't be a coincidence!  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom