Polished Buildings - Swadian+Vaegir+some new castles pack (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, i 2nd the request for instructions. I had a go at changing the system scene_props.py as you said but that just ended in nothing showing up. Maybe you can post your system scene_props.py for easier installation. This + native expansion were my two fav mods for m&b, would love to get these buildings again.

No it isn't good, the mod needs to be ported completly, the spawn points are old so the scenes can't be ported, the scenes.txt is old, if overwrite your game will crash. You can port only buildings.

Swadian Man At arms, you shouldn't place the scenes into the module, also, the castles can be ported.

You need to add the buildings trough the module system, then overwrtie the warband castles with the polished building ones, but only the ones wich are changed.

Kazzan said:
Alright if you also want castles aswell, just place a # infront of the castle_a and snowy_castle lines in module.ini while you have the renamed castle_gutek and snowy_gutek. Then you should be able to get the textures on the models.

Just see the photo and you know what i mean

BTV... It's the Dhirim arena,with this mod installed
Now i truly know what happens if M&B doesn't know what to put where :grin:

Would be cool if this mod would be ported to warband sometime soon :sad:
Polished Buildings really bring the cities to life

Dude, there is three people on these forums who I think right now should get jobs at taleworlds, Yoshiboy (His work on the pirate mod is just amazing) Vince ( He is coding god ) and you, dude, you made warband so much more epic, I mean with polished landscapes the battles have way more depth and make you feel more badass, I love you.

xxxxxxx

Tomu-Pc said:
OMG! That reminds me to Oblivion, epic realistic worck.

oblivion and realistic work?....
hmmmm something is wrong...
oblivion and realistic doesnt fit in one sentence

(oblivion is ugly as hell)

Back
Top Bottom