Polished Buildings - Swadian+Vaegir+some new castles pack (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kazzan said:
I haven't tested it yet, but adding them each seperately as you add items might work i'll check if it works sometime today.

That's actually a good idea, IG team has permission to use landscapes, but not the buildings, but if they can be added individually we might look at which if any we would like to request permission for.

I got them to work by adding them trough copying the entries of the objects from Gifuteks module system into warbands module system scene_props.py. Though the castle textures don't mix with warband, so i'd suggest to remove the .brf files that has to do with castles, but that ofcourse is your choice.

@ Kazzan, that's great we probably wouldn't use the castles anyway.

I think he is working on Nordic forts next, not sure if he started yet though.

If you don't want to delete the castle resource entries, then simple place a # in front of the load_resource = to cancel it from loading.

Like:
#load_resource = castle_snowy_a  (or whatever it was)

Alright if you also want castles aswell, just place a # infront of the castle_a and snowy_castle lines in module.ini while you have the renamed castle_gutek and snowy_gutek. Then you should be able to get the textures on the models.

Hmm.....maybe someone should do up some bump maps *looks around*

****....looks like I'm gonna be slated for that detail....I really need to get off the forums and actually finish my projects... :razz:

EDIT: Silly me...this already has bumpmaps. Too bad I tried making a bunch of normal maps for this....oh well. I will probably keep the ones I made for those few textures that lack them....I'll test it tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom