Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

When you capture a minor faction leader, do you ever get item rather than money? Is there any interest to take them prisoner rather than releasing them? (I had one in prison but I couldn't do anything with it, he just stayed there forever)

Juggern said:
When you capture a minor faction leader, do you ever get item rather than money? Is there any interest to take them prisoner rather than releasing them? (I had one in prison but I couldn't do anything with it, he just stayed there forever)
You are not supposed to be able to capture them, that's a bug I need to fix. Them giving you items will probably come in a later version.

Arthur Grett said:
Yeah, I captured Zolona and she just riding with me, but Ioshi (this samurai lider) gave me 10000 denars
Ok, I found the reason why. The dialog for Zolona wasn't put in so of course she wouldn't say anything (ugh, I'm facepalming myself so hard now). That will be fixed in the next version.

Where I can found a new quest's?
And sometime's ago I met somebody who called "A chosen One" who had 700 men's in party. Who is it?

As a king I can recruit them at where? Anyway, is it a bug that I can recruit perisno pilgrim by just talking to them and 7000 coins (Sorry, forgot the perisnoan currency.  :oops:).

Sir Slicer said:
As a king I can recruit them at where? Anyway, is it a bug that I can recruit perisno pilgrim by just talking to them and 7000 coins (Sorry, forgot the perisnoan currency.  :oops:).
Recruit them from any village your kingdom owns, and no it isn't a bug it's intended.

Well, it doesn't have to be easy. Much the same way you can get refused if you try to marry a lord/lady as a random mercenary captain with little renown, you would need to put in serious work to be eligible for marriage to a ruler. Maybe you've already been marshall once or twice, with low controversy and a successful campaign. Renown in the 1k area, honor also very high as well as right to rule. Basically, all the things you'd need to start out your own kingdom and then a little extra to make up for the fact that you're getting a readymade one instead. Maybe you'd also have to provide a unique dowry on top of the regular money payment, of x top tier enemy troops or 3-4 enemy lords. Also, relations with the majority of the vassals (say, two-thirds) have to be 20+ so as to not cause instability and unrest in the kingdom, and your relation with each of the ruler's fiefs has to be above 40.

Just some random ideas which could make it workable.

Moridin said:
Well, it doesn't have to be easy. Much the same way you can get refused if you try to marry a lord/lady as a random mercenary captain with little renown, you would need to put in serious work to be eligible for marriage to a ruler. Maybe you've already been marshall once or twice, with low controversy and a successful campaign. Renown in the 1k area, honor also very high as well as right to rule. Basically, all the things you'd need to start out your own kingdom and then a little extra to make up for the fact that you're getting a readymade one instead. Maybe you'd also have to provide a unique dowry on top of the regular money payment, of x top tier enemy troops or 3-4 enemy lords. Also, relations with the majority of the vassals (say, two-thirds) have to be 20+ so as to not cause instability and unrest in the kingdom, and your relation with each of the ruler's fiefs has to be above 40.

Just some random ideas which could make it workable.
The main thing is I don't think it makes much sense to marry a ruler. You would only have half the power and wouldn't be able to do most of the stuff, and besides, all most of the rulers are married (we just haven't set their relations in Notes yet, but that's why you see lord with "Prince ..." and "Princess..." in the game.). The player can already marry the claimants and I've tested it, it is a very hard thing to do and gives you little reward. You need I think more renown than the claimant, more household possessions - meaning more towns/castles/villages, more honor and also need to be marshal for 2 weeks without a lot of controversy.

For the darkwood ranger bow, one of the companion has it, like the flamebringer. I have also noticed that the redwood queen has one but I don't think you can loot it (or like extremely low rate possibility)
For pistol, i have never seen one up to now aside from the cheatmenu (and as there is no firearm weapon prof, I suspect you are not supposed to be able to get one)

Back
Top Bottom