Patch Notes v1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Some bugs I noticed.

- Character equipment change image in inventory screen. For example I have equiped a shield but, in the image of my equipped items it appears as a bow. However, when I hover over it, I can read "shield", and when I drag and drop the item it goes back to what it actually is (a shield).

- My scout companion cannot be assigned to scout role from the clan party screen. I have to go to "members", talk to him and assign him via conversation. This only happens with this one companion, and when I assign him I can see a brownish square occupying the spot for scout in the party, instead of his portrait.

- Whenever there are several party leaders in a castle or town keep, they spawn all together in a room, there is no even space between them, like they form a blob. What the **** are they supposed to be doing in that way? xD This bug persists from previous versions and it looks quite bad. Hopefully some placeholders could be assigned to them so one is sitting, some others are standing or chatting to each other etc.

So far, Im still in mid game, but I have been enjoying the update, game finally feels more polished and there are not that many infuriating bugs that made me want to quit my campaign.

Was the campaign brother character nerfed at some point? I recall being able to choose his stats and attributes. Now he has preallocated stats, attributes, and perks. Frankly he has come out rather badly. What happened? I don't have auto allocate clan perks on.

@Dejan

Sometimes when defending a castle or town the game will allow me to get to the pre-deployment screen and sometimes it doesnt. What are the specific conditions that allow me to be the commander of a siege defense?

@Duh_TaleWorlds @Piconi @Dejan

Modding​

• Fixed a crash that occurred on modded scenes due to a limit on the number of entities used.
@TW people This issue doesn't seem to be fixed

Some bugs I noticed.

- Character equipment change image in inventory screen. For example I have equiped a shield but, in the image of my equipped items it appears as a bow. However, when I hover over it, I can read "shield", and when I drag and drop the item it goes back to what it actually is (a shield).

- My scout companion cannot be assigned to scout role from the clan party screen. I have to go to "members", talk to him and assign him via conversation. This only happens with this one companion, and when I assign him I can see a brownish square occupying the spot for scout in the party, instead of his portrait.

- Whenever there are several party leaders in a castle or town keep, they spawn all together in a room, there is no even space between them, like they form a blob. What the **** are they supposed to be doing in that way? xD This bug persists from previous versions and it looks quite bad. Hopefully some placeholders could be assigned to them so one is sitting, some others are standing or chatting to each other etc.

So far, Im still in mid game, but I have been enjoying the update here, game finally feels more polished and there are not that many infuriating bugs that made me want to quit my campaign.
When the character's equipment image changes on the inventory screen, it appears to be a rendering issue. It is possible that the game is not displaying the image of the equipped item correctly due to a bug in the code or due to a conflict with another mod or extension.

I play on Xbox but to use console commands I have to load up the laptop I have. Cheats coming to console is amazing but is there any chance we will be able to use all the console commands?

Just noticed, starting a Vlandian focused playthrough, that while it's nice that Vlandia has decided to wear shoulder armor, the clipping is horrendous. Many of the hoods and helmets they have just don't seem to fit right. Luckily the Sharpshooters and Banner Knights are exceptions with decent looking loadouts, but the Voulgier is terrible both with and without shoulders:
jg6TB2l.jpg

Any chance in fixing the menu scrolling? I play on PlayStation and UI is so messed up. The cursor jumps around constantly I have to constantly go back and forth on the d-pad. It’s a pain to go through loot, setting army commanders, organizing my unit roster, smithing, and saving the game on the correct save. I have played this game a lot this past year (actually reignited my love for gaming) but I had to stop because its the first video game to hurt my hands. And it’s all from menu scrolling. I try to only use the joystick but it takes so long.

"I'm eager to witness Patch v1.2.7's most recent changes! I'm hoping for improvements, problem fixes, and perhaps even some new features. eager to start enjoying the enhanced gaming experience. Developers, keep up the wonderful job.

Back
Top Bottom