[OLD] original mod topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn people, I'm not Ithilranger :razz: but I have some news, I haven't heard from our glorious coder for some time, but I have been able to do some work on the source myself, I FINALLY! got it so you don't have to hold the space bar down, the only downside if any is when you join the Lord, you have to left click your mouse once back on the map after leaving town and after battles and choose 'return to duty' :wink: With all the other requests, we'll put them on the wish list shall we  :roll: and if anyone wants to help with adding the 'we wish' code feel free to PM. I'd like to hear back from Ithilranger before making the release official but I have been watching who's really eager to get a play of the mod so we'll start testing very soon with what we have got so far. :wink:

Gothy

Ps more screenies.

main.jpg

escape.jpg

Currently working on Lords dialogue and Taking Leave.

Hi Guys, yes there has been development, quite allot, I'm starting to put together a little band of anonymous coders to advise and guide me through this little journey I'm on and I've received word from Ithilranger that he may be able to return to working on the mod again soon. During that time I'll be making sure you will get a taste of the mod in action soon. Not giving any dates yet :razz:

cheers and thanks for the continuing support.  :grin:

- Freelancer Mod Development Team.

taragoth said:
Hi Guys, yes there has been development, quite allot, I'm starting to put together a little band of anonymous coders to advise and guide me through this little journey I'm on and I've received word from Ithilranger that he may be able to return to working on the mod again soon. During that time I'll be making sure you will get a taste of the mod in action soon. Not giving any dates yet :razz:

Why you keep saying every post you send that you made a great progress but at least no SS to show it...:roll:

Belendor said:
taragoth said:

Why you keep saying every post you send that you made a great progress but at least no SS to show it...:roll:
Perhaps he wants to show it all in one big surprise?.

shadowarcher said:
Belendor said:
taragoth said:

:evil:Tara don't bluff, in Gothy I trust! Don't talk bad at him!

Wu-long said:
shadowarcher said:
Belendor said:
taragoth said:

:evil:Tara don't bluff, in Gothy I trust! Don't talk bad at him!

Loverman. (?)

To be frank, this doesn't exactly seem like the sort of mod for which screenshots are going to have any real indication of the progress or quality of the mod.

Sorry, I got excited at my progress, and yah screenies aint possible 'yet'. But it's pretty hard for someone who knows nothing of coding to do this, so when I make a huge milestone in my project I tend to get excited, call it old man learning new tricks? And anyway I don't give a flying *** what anyone else thinks, ...anywho Main reason I posted twice this week was because people ask me if its still going or not. :razz:

Btw this is a cleaner version of a port system that Ithilranger did for vinilla , so don't expect all the 'ye har' **** that other people are saying 'should' be in it (yet).  Oh and reason I havn't added any new screens, I'm changing from menu system to lord_talk (scene). I hope to get some more coded this weekend.

I think this mod should be viewed as a tool, once it's operating, it could be implemented into other mods, adding a layer of awesome to everything, in the same way that diplomacy mod has for example

amore555 said:
I think this mod should be viewed as a tool, once it's operating, it could be implemented into other mods, adding a layer of awesome to everything, in the same way that diplomacy mod has for example

That's exactly what it is =)

Hello, i've already played enlist II but i didn't understand what happens when you're promoted ?? the gear stay as it is and you don't gain even experience. is it going to be fixed here ?

ithilienranger said:
I have uploaded a new enlistment version that mainly fixes bugs. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2295

Thanks Ithilranger, I'm already adding this to the main mod, cheers!

Sayd Ûthman said:
Hello, i've already played enlist II but i didn't understand what happens when you're promoted ?? the gear stay as it is and you don't gain even experience. is it going to be fixed here ?

I'll look into the promotions as soon as I can, thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom