[OLD] original mod topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bloody bastard i've missed you for quite a while and find you here boiling up a storm that shall revolutionize my gameplay and interest xPPP if you ever need a tester you know who to call on mate  :mrgreen:

Wu-long said:
You bloody bastard I've missed you for quite a while and find you here boiling up a storm that shall revolutionize my gameplay and interest xPPP if you ever need a tester you know who to call on mate  :mrgreen:

Thanks man, You can thank Ithilranger more than me, he's done the code so far.. But yeah I think this revolutionizes the game itself. I'd imagine this concept as part of Mount & Blade II if and when it's made! :wink:

Ohyi building upon the mentor system it'd be cool if you learnt from the best unit of that empire for their stats xP. I.E. Swadian Knight teaches you his ways as his page/squire and you gain similar stats to be close to his build and etc.

Unless he nerfs the available AP,SP and WP for level-up that would cause some imba. Or you lose points in whatever the units suck at.

AP = Attribute Points
SP = Skill Points
WP = Weapon Points

Duh said:
Unless he nerfs the available AP,SP and WP for level-up that would cause some imba. Or you lose points in whatever the units suck at.

AP,SP whats that? And hmm...guess it may...but if he was able to balance it it'd be quite nice aha. As in the unit being weak to this type and this weak to that type aha.

Ive wanted to play a game like this for a very long time, something I have wanted to be able to do in Dynasty Warriors for ages. I tried it last night but when I got to a battle my only option was to revolt or desert I couldn't take part in the battle.

I will give it another go tonight though :smile:

...think more  :lol:

If you get "free" points for the character development additionally to the points you already get for leveling up, well then thats quite imbalanced.

taragoth said:
*No this has nothing to do with the Microsoft scifi game Freelancer.*

A man can dream though, a man can dream.

obama-frown.jpg

taragoth said:
Once in a lord's party you need to hold down spacebar to pass time. Also, you can hold down control & spacebar to rapidly pass time. (I am looking into having this automatic)

*Screams like a ******

Awesome, finally that system. Plus the other awesome futures. More the fact that ithilienranger is working with you and I have very confidence on him for his earlier works. I'm sure this mod will be great.

Good luck!

Desideratus said:
...I hate this mod. Every day I check atleast once to see if there is a release. I CAN HOLD ON NO LONGER.
Thats what HE SAID XDDDDD

Ahem. anyhow on a more serious tone. Is there any teasers Tara? xP. And Imbalance perhaps but as you level you can raise in place of the lord's ranks. And then the enemy will have a special "general/officer" like unit too! Which is the companion and then you can capture their units and claim "prisoner" over him. Which gives you ownership over his well being which means the money you earn must now also be spent for the upkeep of your "slave" which would also mean they are special companions of yours that may share a camp with you and etc. making you responsible for his actions and well being. which could hint that once you are unable to pay for his upkeep no longer i.e. his horses feed and upgrades/payment then you'd have to go indebt or loot for more gains from the battle while offering him some other thing in exchange before the companion leaves you and you'd have to hope the next time you guys meet you'd be lucky enough to "enslave" him again. Or who knows the next he enslaves you. Mayhaps you could even make the tourney system a bit more interesting.  Not only when you win in certain towns depending on their culture you may be able to take more "prisoners" except this time they aren't immortal (the heroes) this time they are just a unit they can be hired or offered to the gods for pleasing/sacerfice. Or you could take them in to serve you or guard you in battle to aid your commanding lord. ahah of course i only started thinking cause you told me to but yah =) just sharing some thoughts hehehe. Best of luck modding i have a firm belief in your success aha Good luck.  I have a feeling you will need it and please don't die of our giving you expectations and etc and become a garage modder don't go gloomy cause we still will love your work ahah all in all don't fall victim to stress.                                     

My idea?  :oops:
xD which that should give you intresting quests if lord summons you, you go out to full fill his quset a small campagin/breather from the lord controling you.
With a party of men you've been given. The difficulty level you choosen will decide how many men you have been given by the lord.

i mean the whole idea of the mod because the first thing i wondered when i bought warband is that wheter or not we can enlist as a king's soldier only and move up the rank into sergeant, etc. with each increased ranks give perks
and it seems this mod fulfills it

Excellent, this is something they should have had in native, along with officer death/executions. Look forward to seeing it in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom