<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

RAOUL said:
Matt59Red said:
I will accept the battle but you will have to put it on hold till all this stuffs settled, get back to me when its done
i can only get 4-5, we actually don't have any more members that have the game right now.  saturday at around 7:30-8pm would probably be fine for the 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 against you.
Can you fellas make it sunday same time. most of us cant be there saturday night as we have things to do, sorry.

7pm should be fine Doom, that is the time I have listed and no one seems to have a problem with it.

krunta said:
KEEN is ready and willing to dominate at _ALL_ times. Prepare to lose your hex scrubba boy.
Which of you does this new account happen to be. sigh I tire of you guys and your fake names and such.
Shows how much you know , we happen to be assaulting you for the hex, not otherwise. give me details please

Don't see anything about it on the front page and in case you didn't notice I was banned off the forums for slagging someone of the "cough" gay CC variety.

Hailz and respect to me please!

Toad will only fight with KEEN members and we have 7 at max, 5 usual, so you decide the number in between that.

Sunday is good, but Minsc can't play then.

My players can only make sunday night, so depending on if you want to have a go without toad and minsc lets do it sunday night, if not, we can always cancel it. no pressure

Back
Top Bottom