<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

superhit1000 said:
Nah the deciding factor of you guys being Capulets was the "Prince of Cats" title. That title just doesn't fit with Dojo. Papa can't be Romeo he isn't in KoS. Papa can be Mercutio, Yahwade Romeo and you pick your juliet.

Well Marshall is probably the most womanly amongst us.

But really that just shows what bad taste in women your clan has.

awwww i wish Rawr had an arch nemisis....

Hey Moss, you suck! and your mother is a bad cook! and your probly ugly!

bring on the DRAMA!!!!

Matt59Red said:
2 points,
1- Our new Hex
Since our new hex is our capital, does it convert to a castle or will you wait till either we get more land or we get eliminated?

As indicated by the announcements section and campaign map: Rawr's village has been fortified and acts as a temporary stronghold. If it is razed it will return to settlement status. 

Phew, crisis over.

Thus far I have 12 Dojo confirmed and I think we'll get a fair few more than that, so hopefully it all works out.

We'll make the number 15v15 for now, but if we both have additional people, we'll do as many as possible.

Great to see some sensibility among war finally return. I almost gave up, lol.

Laszlo said:
Generic KoS / Dojo squabble somehow leads to map-wide political meltdown and world war?

I LOVE THIS GAME

Chaos! great to see.

See you on the battlefield Sunday KoS.

minsc said:
Honestly, just having all of you guys clan-stacking a public server (like the big test server) at a specific time on Sunday would be more fun than what's been happening lately. Organised or not, get some real fights going please  :razz:
We should make sunday the unofficial clan-bash pub-stack night. It would be a much easier, simpler way to have semi-organised battles with older members of the community, without all the kerfuffle the campaign creates. If you don't turn up, no big deal, but you can reasonably expect some kind of fight to be taking place, with ACC changing maps/factions on request if he's there etc. Nice and informal.

Also, we should just hijack gruntersons' server for all future campaign matches; was playing there very late tonight and not only do I get a good ping, but so does NN! c. 150 last time I looked. He's a good fighter when he can actually block, too :razz:

~

CALISSSssss!!!

We will crush you and your unwashed horde. *clenches fist*

Abaddon1.jpg

As Grunterson/Kunt said, the KEEN server can be used for wars.

Sunday night seems to be the best time to have a few matches, so that'll work out well. Obviously pre-organised ones will take priority, but it should work out well.

I believe Toad, Kunt, Yahwade and myself have admin on the KEEN server, so particularly for smaller battles it should be pretty easy to set them up.

Forgive me if i have missed the point, but what is wrong with using the servers we already have been using? Haven't had a problem so far so why change a good thing, oh and this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact i have 9ping on GoN servers and 40 on Keen servers.

Matt59Red said:
Forgive me if i have missed the point, but what is wrong with using the servers we already have been using? Haven't had a problem so far so why change a good thing, oh and this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact i have 9ping on GoN servers and 40 on Keen servers.
I get a worse ping on Keen as well. And i agree; there's nothing wrong with the current servers we're using. There's 7 of them, we can always use one.

KEEN server usually has people on it as it's the only duel server, whereas all 7 GON servers are never being used simultaneously - usually just one or two.

Also don't see the problem with GON ones unless ACC can't be around at a particular time.

The Rules on the Gon servers are for pansies, that's why I have introduced a new rule to the keen server.
If you wear a KoS tag you will be insta banned.
If you cannot show up to a war due to this it's your own fault lol.

Moss said:
SPLH OFFENSIVE - G2
KoS, I hope you won't mind if we give the extra players on your side something to keep them busy whilst you're fighting Dojo. I'd like to have the match at the same time if that's okay with you and KEEN are happy to lend us their server for a bit.
We accept your attack SPL, would you guys be happy to have a counter attack match?

We will probably have to do the match/s during the week or on friday, can't see people still wanting to play more matches or even being able to after our two matches with Dojo on Sunday. Let us know a day that is good for you guys.

Also: Dojo, I just need clarification here, what time is our match on Sunday? I just can't see anything on the time.

Back
Top Bottom