<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Hang on, packing it in as a clan or packing it in on the Oceanic Campaign? I see you don't have KEEN tags in your MP nick anymore Toad.

Scorch! said:
Hang on, packing it in as a clan or packing it in on the Oceanic Campaign? I see you don't have KEEN tags in your MP nick anymore Toad.
Both.  I don't think I have ever had KEEN as my MP nick here on the forums, though.

Wow this news is huge....in the oceanic community!

Im a bit confused, M&B is recreational so u guys arent playing it any more? or cant be bothered being a "clan" though i dont know how much work that entails...

Anyways sorry to see you guys go, was always fun running away from you.

Rawr_Calis said:
Wow this news is huge....in the oceanic community!

Im a bit confused, M&B is recreational so u guys arent playing it any more? or cant be bothered being a "clan" though i dont know how much work that entails...

Anyways sorry to see you guys go, was always fun running away from you.
KEEN was always just a couple of long time pals that decided to put a tag on.  Most of us will still be around in one way or another.

Would be fun and very funny to now have a clan fight for the new land :smile: 2 biggest/ most interested clans in the land should face off for it :razz: That is, 2 new clans that currently have no ties to any other kingdom.

RAOUL said:
Scorch! said:
Both.  I don't think I have ever had KEEN as my MP nick here on the forums, though.
Going to reconsider this.  After chatting with some of the others, we're still alright.  Forget it.

Before any rash decisions are finalised we are talking as a Clan about weather or not we will continue as The other keen members had no say in this

Hope you guys get it sorted out. I know the campaign's been pretty slow lately, but it should pick up and be a little more fun soon, especially now that SPLH is finally getting it's players back into the game and Rawr are about to get in on the action.

And it just wouldn't be the same without the impending threat of KEEN ass-kicking on our doorsteps. :smile:

Moss said:
Hope you guys get it sorted out. I know the campaign's been pretty slow lately, but it should pick up and be a little more fun soon, especially now that SPLH is finally getting it's players back into the game and Rawr are about to get in on the action.

And it just wouldn't be the same without the impending threat of KEEN ass-kicking on our doorsteps. :smile:
It was basically Thorn and my decision, but I won't bother going into details.  We're all good pals, just some of us are losing interest in the game.

Ok so keen is still on then or?

A final word on the matter would be good so we know the fate of the campaign land, if a new active clan can take over in ur place etc.

Lol good thing I've been isolated from the interwebs, Toadmeister, because otherwise you may have returned to say 'don't worry about it' only to discover I'd given your territory to Rawr. :smile:

RAOUL said:
It was basically Thorn and my decision, but I won't bother going into details.  We're all good pals, just some of us are losing interest in the game.

mmmm to me ..."just some of us are losing interest in the game" sounds a little like ..."some of us are afraid of the impending ass kicking from Calis"

Its ok toad, i jump a little too when i see myself play, thats how shocked i am by how awesomely super duper turbo times 9000 kick ass i am.

Ass blood. Greetz

Edit: On a side note, what is Dojo's team kill policy, I was absolutely molested by you guys yesterday, furious I was.

Laszlo said:
Lol good thing I've been isolated from the interwebs, Toadmeister, because otherwise you may have returned to say 'don't worry about it' only to discover I'd given your territory to Rawr. :smile:
Hah, total greetz.

Rawr_Calis said:
RAOUL said:

mmmm to me ..."just some of us are losing interest in the game" sounds a little like ..."some of us are afraid of the impending ass kicking from Calis"

Its ok toad, i jump a little too when i see myself play, thats how shocked i am by how awesomely super duper turbo times 9000 kick ass i am.
GLEETZA.

Back
Top Bottom