[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
djogloc02 said:
About the singleplayer version idea(please have patience) : Are you sure you will do this mod only for multiplayer??
Just to put my view on it, I think there is no need. Single player of this would be for most people; Commander Battles.

Weren't machine guns/sub machines guns very very very prone to jamming? Is that going to be tackled? I can see people running around with machine guns rambo style being ab it of a problem.

Connzcdf said:
djogloc02 said:
About the singleplayer version idea(please have patience) : Are you sure you will do this mod only for multiplayer??
Just to put my view on it, I think there is no need. Single player of this would be for most people; Commander Battles.

So what happens if people stop entering the server's mod??

djogloc02 said:
Connzcdf said:
djogloc02 said:

This Mod is too epic to be left behind for a single player version......Just like mount and musket or North and South

Hello, I want to reserve the 9th Landwehr Division, composed solely out of Bosniaks and one of the elite units of Austria-Hungary.

''Die Bosniaken kommen''!

Desert Thunda said:
djogloc02 said:
Connzcdf said:
djogloc02 said:

This Mod is too epic to be left behind for a single player version......Just like mount and musket or North and South

This mod is epic for me too, there are other epic mod called WWII in China  and died...

djogloc02 said:
Desert Thunda said:
djogloc02 said:
Connzcdf said:
djogloc02 said:

This mod is epic for me too, there are other epic mod called WWII in China [WTF] an died...

But with all these epic features such as gas, attachable bayonets, Machine Guns etc, this mod SHALL NOT DIE!

Desert Thunda said:
djogloc02 said:
Desert Thunda said:
djogloc02 said:
Connzcdf said:
djogloc02 said:

This mod is epic for me too, there are other epic mod called WWII in China [WTF] an died...

But with all these epic features such as gas, attachable bayonets, Machine Guns etc, this mod SHALL NOT DIE!

Oh yea, I forgot these features, this mod wil don't die  my Lord Vader  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom