[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menelaos16 said:
I have a suggestion for mortars. You can reskin a howitzer and it should work basically the same, it would just require removing the ramming animation.
Howitzers also have a bit of a smoke problem, you can aim them straight up, the smoke will still come out of the front.

Hope they fix that if they go with your idea for the mortar.

I know that you are gonna make France and Germany first, But when you do get on to the UK can you please add the Kings Shropshire Light Infantry (KSLI)

(Not the most reliable source) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Shropshire_Light_Infantry

Just heard about this mod today, all I have to say is GLORY BE TO YOU MOD TEAM OF IRON EUROPE! :mrgreen:

the one i answered myself was the prev ver i wanted new ver so yeah your wrong but i still respect you
and when you said i answered mself was kinda funny

the ans was for someone else too so YAVOO SUCKS TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Baktech said:
the one i answered myself was the prev ver i wanted new ver so yeah your wrong but i still respect you
and when you said i answered mself was kinda funny

the ans was for someone else too so YAVOO SUCKS TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh,Well i dont think there is a updated verison.

Since people are reserving regiments I think it would be a shame to lose them so here it is.

Iron Europe Unit List!

1er Régiment d'Infanterie
84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
12th Australian Light Horse Regiment
21e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
k.u.k Infanterie-Regiment Nummero 59 "Erzherzog Rainer"
10th Bavarian Infantry Regiment
26th Battalion (New Brunswick Infantry)
Brigata Italiana
Essex Regiment "The Pompadours"
Welsh Guards
151e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

please tell me if you have been left out. Also I will add Factions when more people reserve regiments

Dont complain you dont have to post I just think that if people are reserving regiments that they shouldnt get lost in other conversation

however I do realise that this mod is new and wont get released for a while thats why I didnt make a whole new thread for it

TheTomdebomb said:
Since people are reserving regiments I think it would be a shame to lose them so here it is.

Iron Europe Unit List!

Brigata Italiana

please tell me if you have been left out. Also I will add Factions when more people reserve regiments
You just had to go that one extra step didn't you. Now we have a unit list of reserved regiments and it will only get worse.

TheTomdebomb said:

Iron Europe Unit List!

Brigata Italiana

Also I reserved this on the other thread, but can I reserve the Welsh Guards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom