Native Completed North American Native League [NANL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoBo_CoP said:
So are EU clans allowed to join, like say, AE?

If they're International and the EU members are willing to play with higher ping, I don't see why not.

But if you (AE) don't make a team, but you (RoboCop) still want to play, you can join a team with, for example, Balions and still represent AE in the tournament. One team can represent multiple clans.

Sorry for double post but I updated everything most of what Captain Lust stated. I changed the Round Time to 240 and I'm deciding to use the WNL mod or not. I haven't edited the maps yet, but I'll get to that soon.

Anyways, I'm sure I missed stuff. Keep the criticism coming!

Just my 2 cents: Desert Town is a balanced and entertaining map, suitable for competitive play. There are no clearly superior MotF camping positions (which is to say, there is no single spot which is easily defensible & guarantees easy access to at least 2 MotF positions). It also provides more closed map variety.

Oh, and even though I'm not playing, I think map and faction fixtures together are silly. Map fixtures are a good way to ensure more of your map pool is played, but forcing faction picks on maps limits tactical options. Having faction picks rather than fixtures also allows teams to make more strategic choices because both maps will be known ahead of time. Faction fixtures just means teams will practice each specific setup in advance, and then go through the motions for the match. There won't be any strategic surprises. :neutral:

Nord Champion said:
Sorry for double post but I updated everything most of what Captain Lust stated. I changed the Round Time to 240

two thumbs down.
D93bE.gif

One thing I noticed from watching WNL (besides the teams not used to the flag ALWAYS spawning and teams not taking pot shots, ... etc) was that the timer is just a tad too short. You got very little time to get to a position and use the terrain advantage. You see this in Frosty Battle side of the matches. Would love to see an extra 30 seconds or 60 seconds if you are going to use the 2m flag spawn mod.

Its not permanent guys. I put it there to see how you would react. And I can assure you, it will change because of your reaction. What do you think is best? The normal 360? If I use the flag spawn mod I will lengthen the time to 300.

Just throw me suggestions guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom