Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bowman said:
Finished all the eye candy. Now on to the AI mesh.
And the ******** AI mesh bug poped up, of course...

Can you tell me more about the AI mesh bug that you have? Did you experience it before? Do you know the way to fix it?

It's the bug that everyone must have encountered during their scening activity. When you create it, the AI mesh gets some strange horizontal lines that cannot be removed. I have no idea if this affects the way it works though.

The Bowman said:
It's the bug that everyone must have encountered during their scening activity. When you create it, the AI mesh gets some strange horizontal lines that cannot be removed. I have no idea if this affects the way it works though.

Ah, indeed, I've seen this one. Adorno helped me to fix it somehow, though I don't quite remember much of the details.

The reason those horizontal lines appear is because vertices get stretched across the map. You can fix this issue by deleting all of the AI mesh that was generated outside of the map border.

Something like that. Select a large part of the AI mesh where these lines appear (at the edge of the scene in both ends) and delete them.
Luckily this AI mesh is often superfluous. If it doesn't work, try selecting a larger area of the AI mesh to delete.

Good news. I have finally finished the town. It replaces Sargoth; the work includes the town center, the alley, the store, the tavern and the castle (which were completly remade to fit the barbarian theme).
Download.

I tested it in the siege, and it's really fun. The attacker spawns far on the beach near two ships (pretending that you sailed :razz:) and goes towards the town, which is full of archer points, covering all the front walls. I hope you enjoy it too.

The Bowman said:
Good news. I have finally finished the town. It replaces Sargoth; the work includes the town center, the alley, the store, the tavern and the castle (which were completly remade to fit the barbarian theme).
Download.

I tested it in the siege, and it's really fun. The attacker spawns far on the beach near two ships (pretending that you sailed :razz:) and goes towards the town, which is full of archer points, covering all the front walls. I hope you enjoy it too.

That's some voluminous work!

I wonder how does it look with Polished Landscapes.

The Bowman said:
Download.

SO SEKSIIIIII!  :cool:

-------------
Lindasfarne, Wip for PS (Persistent Sagas)
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

bpopa27 said:
The Bowman said:
Download.

SO SEKSIIIIII!  :cool:
Nordous said:
The Bowman said:
Download.

That's some voluminous work!

I wonder how does it look with Polished Landscapes.

Thanks. :smile:

I have not tested PL with this map, but I suppose it requires modifications, since the trees from there are a bit different.

The Bowman said:
Download.

OSP? :grin:

Thank you! It's just what I needed. :smile:

Great job, it is equally good as your Akkerman scene, which is awesome as well.

The Bowman said:
Download.

Quick question, would this work if i used outer_terrain_snow instead of outer_terrain_beach?

Adorno said:
It would be fairly simple to repaint the ground with snow and add some paths/roads.
Throw in a few snow covered trees and you're done :smile:
That would be a good idea (If) i could scene :wink:
Though it doesn't look all that bad...
woCvhQV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom