[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

DrTomas said:
quapitty said:
Udud said:
Hotfix is up.
-Entrances are now working correctly (thanks to MadVader)
Great! Do you have a hint what that problem caused? Korinov might be pretty happy to know about it...
Usually problems with entrances is when you add extra menus in the towns/castle. The entrance points you assign in the scene are the index of the option in the menu. So if you add extra options inbetween the first menus, strange things start to happen.
Sayd Ûthman said:
Exactly,look at madvader's post on the q&a thread :
MadVader said:
The order of menu options corresponds to passage numbers, so adding a new town menu option (or deleting an old one) will screw your passages. If you want to add new menus, place them after the menu options used for passages. If you want to disable an option, put (eq, 1, 0) in its condition block, but don't remove it.
Thanks guys!

I really like the new stuff added in the update, starting as a nobleman is a great option to try the new features and I being Spanish I love that you added the Iberian factions, good jub Udud.
I'll see if I find any bugs once I'm done with the Reconquista :razz:

Nice mod I am new here and I love your work boys all mods are so good.(Sorry for my english but I don't know english like ya boys) :wink: :smile:

Sayd Ûthman said:
Exactly,look at madvader's post on the q&a thread :
MadVader said:
The order of menu options corresponds to passage numbers, so adding a new town menu option (or deleting an old one) will screw your passages. If you want to add new menus, place them after the menu options used for passages. If you want to disable an option, put (eq, 1, 0) in its condition block, but don't remove it.

Daaaaaaamn it, now everything makes sense. Hello rescue missions and dungeons again!

Im downloading this now, not for you but for SCOTLAND...(good looking mod its been a while since one has turned my head like this)

I just joined Taleworlds to post in this forum. Good job! I haven't played the mod yet, going to wait awhile, but I think this shows a lot of promise.

For Bandits: Brytenwalda has a feature where you can create a Lair, a place to store troops that can't be attacked. If you talk to them, they might share the idea. Or you can make your own. Maybe a fortress that can be attacked, just to make it less OP. Maybe you can even hire people to run things in there, and get banditry related quests from them! Like, "We could use a farm to keep from starving. Please get us 8 heads of cattle and 5 packs of grain. Who wants to waste money on food when there's alcohol waiting to be bought?!" "Oh, and if I found out you bought this, I'll kill you."

This mod looks pretty neat. If you're still looking for a writer, I am a modestly talented wordsmith and may be able to help you out.

please help me,
I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT SO MUCH  :cry:
i can't download from gamefront
can u please upload at mbrepository ??
or maybe other like ( mediafire, indowebster, ryushare, azushare, etc )
thanks you

Great mod! I'm uploading it to MediaFire for you guys.
edit
Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dgofchl794hnvj5

And Vonderscher, you put your signature in the wrong place!

Back
Top Bottom