[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahem...

New to M&B here, just saw this mod and saw an excellent opportunity to kick some OP English butt (Because they are always so ... smugly OP, that's why!)

Does anyone elses map get carpeted with bandits and their lairs? It's annoying to take part in an epic Irish reconquest only to be steamrolled by 1000+ outlaws/deserters  :roll:
I have a few other mods, but I'm quite positive they are all modular (extracted them to /modules) so they shouldn't be doing anything.

I guess I'll try reinstalling. Any help or friendly bash in the head for missing something obvious would be kind of appreciated!  :smile:

winrehs007 said:
Free for 3 weeks? WTF?!?

Historical accuracy? With that feature? I think not.

Can you please refer me to the source of this knowledge? What book should I read to get this confirmed?

VonTawast said:
Question: Will these new features also apply for AI Lords/Kings? For example, a town owned by me starts a rebellion. Could this rebellion also happen for a town owned by an AI Lord/King?

These are features that are still to be made, I can't answer yet. If I can find a clever way to make it work for the AI too then yes.

Cozur said:
While it's refreshing to see a mod that's well though through and have a leader with something other than the most basic knowledge of both english and actually modding the game, I can't help but feel that this particular time period has been done so many times before.

Maybe set it in 800-900 instead?

I realise this is like the worst, most provocative post ever in a mod thread, but there's already so many projects focusing on this time period.

I think its great that hes doing it in this time period, i know there are already plenty of mods set in this era, but this on is different, better features, and the map is smaller, its not stretched all the way from Scotland to The Muslim States, which i prefer in a medieval mod

:razz: Just a note the hotfix too has beeen uploaded onto the nexus. Question, Udud could you start giving the mods numbers? Aha I had to name this one A2 as in alpha two but I'm sure you could give it a better version name:smile:.

...if there are numbers it'd make it much simpler for those who are downloading besides how else would they know if this is alpha 1 and the other one alpha 2 if we do not put a number in there to let them know? They'd not download the new patch due to the fact they'll be thinking it's not been updated yet. I personally feel it's a great way to distinguish. Besides it's not always beta in one update...

Hello , and good luck and congratlatsion on the mod ! 

I have a noobish question the hot fix , i just unpack it directly in to the BB folder in the module section in WB correct ? because when i tried that the folder appears there with  title "hotfix" but i get no overwrite request ? just want make sure I'm doing it right before start new game .

Thanks

sorry for bad English

This looks very interesting - just the right amount of new features to be interesting without being as overbearing as some of the really elaborate ones. I'm sold.

Wow...I love the recruiting system, it should bring new strategy to the mod. Though, it is set in a well used time period, I must say, it brings lots to the table. Downloading now.

quapitty said:
Udud said:
Hotfix is up.
-Entrances are now working correctly (thanks to MadVader)
Great! Do you have a hint what that problem caused? Korinov might be pretty happy to know about it...
Usually problems with entrances is when you add extra menus in the towns/castle. The entrance points you assign in the scene are the index of the option in the menu. So if you add extra options inbetween the first menus, strange things start to happen.

Exactly,look at madvader's post on the q&a thread :
MadVader said:
The order of menu options corresponds to passage numbers, so adding a new town menu option (or deleting an old one) will screw your passages. If you want to add new menus, place them after the menu options used for passages. If you want to disable an option, put (eq, 1, 0) in its condition block, but don't remove it.

Back
Top Bottom