New Map: Guerrilla [DOWNLOAD LINK INSIDE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to put this on the Prussian Army Server, but the gamefront link wasn't working, could you reupload it?

Yes, but don't be offended when I say that getting a 4shared account for it wasn't really in my plans :razz:

Edit: *grumble grumble* I made an account to dl it, but I really suggest reuploading it to gamefront.

Shhhit, sorry, I had no idea you have to make an account to download it. Ill reupload it somewhere.

EDIT. Alright, reuploaded on Gamefront, try again. Plus, if you made a 4shared account, atleast you wont have problems downloading any of my future scenes. :razz:

I just checked the gamefront link and it works :grin:

The map is now on the Prussian Army TeamDeathmatch NA server, replacing Arabian Harbor Day, thanks for remaking it!

really nice map the 69th would love to use this map on our server ive been scouring the web for maps this is the best ive seen

So do any of the main servers like the NW Official Servers have this map? If they don't, then they should!

bezzle86 said:
really nice map the 69th would love to use this map on our server ive been scouring the web for maps this is the best ive seen
Thanks for the compliment. :razz:

BlackOne said:
So do any of the main servers like the NW Official Servers have this map? If they don't, then they should!
I did PM Vince, but never received a response. So I presume none of the official servers have it.

Comrade Temuzu said:
If its too much trouble I dont mind if you dont credit me, as long as you dont credit anyone else for the map either. :lol:

Are you telling me there is no good ol' Temuzu signature with a sprayed T and fellatio somewhere on this map?  :mrgreen:

There is a T on the map, but no fellatio this time around. :razz: Ill try to satisfy your blowjobby needs in the next map I make, once I can bother coming back to NW after the patching disaster.

Comrade Temuzu said:
There is a T on the map, but no fellatio this time around. :razz: Ill try to satisfy your blowjobby needs in the next map I make, once I can bother coming back to NW after the patching disaster.

Aight! Sweet! All the credit you need  :grin:

Im locking this thread, and opening a new one as a central hub for all my maps. Ill post a link here once the thread is up. :wink:

EDIT. Here it is. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,236889.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom