Nekked Steel Succession Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, Lok isn't able to participate any time soon so will let me/us know when he can.

I've given the question several days to be answered so the decision is to revert to dowdpride's save.

HUtH, you're up again.

Lol again at Monday? Again I can play only Thuesday :razz:

I've given the question several days to be answered so the decision is to revert to dowdpride's save.
Eehm, what question? Should I start playing from your save or what?

HUtH said:
Lol again at Monday? Again I can play only Thuesday :razz:

Eehm, what question? Should I start playing from your save or what?

Ogrecorps said:
The question is this: Do you guys want to have to mod your .txt files from now until the end of Nekked steel - or until a cure is found - or just revert to dowdpride's unmodded save? The order of players would continue and all of both my and Das' chapters would be considered what the last 19 days of his already are: an alternate reality that could have been but never was.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to read the rules before participating.
Revert to dowdprides save: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20951361/sg07.sav

eh, sorry guys, but I can't find time for playing and generally I rather lost my interest too...
So I resign.

Good luck and have fun with making Nekked rock :smile:

HUtH said:
eh, sorry guys, but I can't find time for playing and generally I rather lost my interest too...
So I resign.

Good luck and have fun with making Nekked rock :smile:
Well, I'm sorry to see you go, your chapters - though covering a short period of time - were always a good read! Feel free to come back when/if you find more time/interest.

I am a little surprised, however, that you've lost interest when Nekked is on the verge of taking a castle to call her own (hopefully) all by herself! Hell, I'd have done it for sure if that D'Shar lord hadn't shown up to ruin the fun, there were only 38 men left in that castle, down from 200! Though I am sorely tempted to start a war with Sarleon to take a castle that is closer to Branburg. Things are just getting heated up!

Well, thank you for good words. Speaking in the manner of aar or rp, I'm now more or less "at the fork of the paths of destiny" in awful real life :razz: So maybe I'll be back... (that's not like Schwarzenegger style lol)

Good day people of Pendor.

It seems that we are plagued by non-compatible saves going from player to player.
I'm confident that over time we will have all the kinks worked out of the succession game but for now we will go back in time to day 189.
To all the players involved in the Nekked Steel Quest to Liberate Pendor from the Evil oppressors,
Please use a clean copy of 3.42 with the sept 21 update.

Day 189
  "I'm still treating the wounded my Lady" whined Ansen. "The farmers are being butchered by bandits, lets move!" I snapped. "But my Lady..."
"Move out troop" I barked. We left Ansen and the wounded at the edge of the village while we slaughtered the bandits. "Ansen, pack up the wounded and make ready to travel".
mb86.jpg
mb88.jpg

We start our journey headed towards Sarleon, when in the distance we saw the familliar banner of an enemy caravan. "Lets go Ladies, theres our payday on the horizon", suggested Adonja. As always, we chased down the caravan for the toll payment for the good of the kingdom. "Its our lucky day Ma'am" Ediz informed us excitedly. He was checking with a contact from a singalian slaver party that he often got info from, who told him of the light garrison in Shadi Shahid, the castle due north of Rebache. "Ok but I won't make any promises", I told him in a half hopefull voice.
  As we approached the castle, sure enough the informant was right on with his report. "Ansen", I barked, and a little voice squeeked in responce from right behind me "Yes ma'am". "You staring at my ass again?" "No Ma'am" he answered in his mousey little voice. "Hows the wounded?" I asked in a discusted tone. "Ready for battle Ma'am" he responded. "Good, Lets give them Dshar Punks a taste of Nekked Steel"
  We stormed the garrison who put up the fight of a wet dishrag and wiped them out. Now its a game of speed, to fill the garrison with anyone we could find that can hold a weapon. "Ansen, send a message to the King, 'We have taken back Shadi Shahid'". Hopefully  the greedy bastard will give it to us. Most of the vassels are in support of us having a place to call home.
mb90.jpg
mb94.jpg
mb99.jpg

Over the next few days, we traveled from village to village collecting recruits. Along the way we helped our faction brothers win some battles and killed bandit partys. All the while, loading our temporary garrison to ward off the attack that was surely in the near future.
  Finally we get the message from our King, "You have been awarded Shadi Shahid". I made Ansen read the message to the troop (He will eventually develope a mans voice). The party cheerily broke camp and we headed for our new HOME.
mb101.jpg
mb96.jpg
mb97.jpg
mb106.jpg
mb104.jpg

It's so nice to be home. I let the men rest for a day while I trained the steward. Then it was back to the grind. Recruiting, recruiting and then we get the message we all knew was eminant. "Shadi Shahid has been sieged by the Dshar".
  The messanger handed Ansen the second message,"Report to the Marshal, he is currently at....", Ansen stopped, his countanance glazed over and he whispered "Windholm". We all knew what that ment. Our new home was gonna be destroyed at the hands of the whole Dshar army. "Suck it up!" I barked, using my battle voice to break the meloncoly cloud that decended upon us. "Which way?" Ansen asked. "The needs of the realm is the oath we took, so head North".

Just passing Ibiran, we met the Marshal and the whole clan of Faction Brothers. Ari Forkbeard reassured me that my home was to be protected and that lifted the men's spirits. The Dshar army, about 1000 strong surrounding my castle, scattered at the sight of the 2500 man army with me leading the way. Some were not too fortunate that day, namely Kadan Bahdur Kahn. Who is now happily residing in his new home. My Dungeon.
mb105.jpg
mb107.jpg
mb111.jpg
mb113.jpg

Battle after battle, we beat up the Dshar. Saved villages from the Dshar raider Lords, Gained relations with our sword brothers, some even hanging out at the castle we now call home. After awhile, the marshal dismissed everyone.
  It was back to the recruiting grind. Stopping at every village, sending Sara in to woo the boys into enlistment. Bandits were found pretty commonly, Liberating villages made the spirits of the men soar.
  Then a message from Valonbray, " You are invited to a great Feast", Ansen read aloud in a 1/2 a mans voice. "Recruiting can wait for now" I told him and ordered the troop to move out towards Valonbray. Along the way we almost bumped into the latest threat to Pendor. Narrowly avoiding them, we also bumped into some oldfriends--- The Vanskery party that we have to kill.
  Adonja approached me and said " Ma'am, I wonder if those Vanskerrys would like to go to the feast with us?" Good idea I thought. I slowed the party up enough to lead them right into the hornets nest. Just as the feast broke, some of our brothers were up for a good battle.
mb119.jpg
mb114.jpg
mb110.jpg
mb129.jpg
mb131.jpg
mb124.jpg
mb137.jpg
mb141.jpg

After the Vanskerry fiasco, we headed toward home half wounded. A group of Adventurers thought we would be easy prey. "Really, I think you messed with the wrong Girl", I laughed at him as I filled him and his mates with Noldor Arrows.
  Still stopping at every village, recruiting as we went. Saving villages could become a new hobby. Along the way we ran into the king. Donavin was upset when I released 5 of his best warriors. We also picked up another straggler. Siggy is his name. Sara seems to like him but no one else does.
  In camp one afternoon, I overheard a conversation that ended with Ansen getting clubbed across the head. "Don't mess with her", I chuckled at him."She will kick yer scrawny little butt". I actually think he was smirking through the pain of the blow inflicted on him by the Veccavain Queen to be. "What a little pervert", I was thinking to myself.
  We press on with our recruiting and liberating. Saving villages now from Ravenstern Lords.
mb125.jpg
mb149.jpg
mb160.jpg
mb163.jpg
mb153.jpg
mb155.jpg
mb162.jpg

Branburg deserves a chapter all to itself. Voted most popular to raid by the Raider Lord Club, we spent alot of time saving it. The last time however, Upon further inspection, I believe I found (well, Siggy found) the main reason for all the raids. It seems that our village elder has a huge "special sage" patch growing right in the village. Leave it to Siggy to sniff out the good stuff. Let me tell you, It was a very pleasant evening.
  Our party was crashed by another messanger. The first of 2 messages was a ransome payment for Kadahn Badur Khan. Woo Hoo, payday. The second was to report to the Marshal. I guess Ravenstern is giving them a problem raiding Foxstead. Great, save another village. This time saving the peasants was more than killing off a simple raiding party. 500 Ravenstern troops were taking the place apart. We did what we always do, Kill them All.
mb156.jpg
mb142.jpg
mb159.jpg
mb166.jpg
mb168.jpg
mb169.jpg
mb170.jpg
mb172.jpg

Thus ends another chapter of The Nekked Steel liberation movement. These are your starting conditions for the next player.
mb88-1.jpg
mb89.jpg
mb90-1.jpg

Day 221

http://www.mediafire.com/?gy3y0bdc7vapzr0

If anyone would like a turn please contact me via PM. Its not dead, Ogrecorp is currently tied up with RL things. So the story can continue... Just without Ogrecorps help for now.

Sorry to have fallen off the face of the planet without warning or explanation, guys. New ownership at work decided to cut costs and I am the sole survivor of my department but am admittedly less qualified than some of my more complacent ex-coworkers so it's a kind of constant struggle there. I've authorized AxeMaster to take over in my place while things get sorted out. I hope to be able to find some time on my weekends to play a little but don't even want to get my own hopes up about it.

Keep on rockin, guys.

Sarvajit is starting a turn. If anyone wants a turn, please post a reply here and we will restart the list.

Thanks,

Axe Master.

Ogrecorps said:
Sorry to have fallen off the face of the planet without warning or explanation, guys. New ownership at work decided to cut costs and I am the sole survivor of my department but am admittedly less qualified than some of my more complacent ex-coworkers so it's a kind of constant struggle there. I've authorized AxeMaster to take over in my place while things get sorted out. I hope to be able to find some time on my weekends to play a little but don't even want to get my own hopes up about it.

Keep on rockin, guys.

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck with your job.  :smile:

I have started it took me about 1hr.I defeated one lord of ravenstern. I will continue it after 2 Dec. evening. after completing my exams. :wink:

Hello friends the story of our heroine continues from where axe master3 left.

Day 223
we headed to training field near javilkshome.after hard training of two days adonja came to me she said " chief the Dshar punk is spotted near ansen lodge there might be war between Lord olaf okenshield and the Dshar dog Lord schdey.our side have falling we have to help them.ötherwise the conditions can be worst."

I orderd my party to move to ansen lodge sigi told me "mam,after hord work of two day we shoud go to tavren of javiksholm for drinks.not to go for fight the scum olaf okenshield he got the result of his overconfidence." I kicked his ass telling that we are gonna to war.

after some traveling we reached the war spot our side became weaker but after joining of my party the whole scene is changed.

we spoiled lord schdey into soil.

Back
Top Bottom