NE Sieges & Scenes Pack - get a second ladder for your sieges! 9th Jan. 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

All right, I updated the SSP Pack, both for Native 1.153 AND Native Expansion.
Apparently v.1.153 of Warband included 2 new scenes, which was messing up everything.

The revised versions are available from the first page of this thread.

I tested the new pack with NE, and it was working.
Started a game in Shariz with no trouble.

If you do encounter troubles or glitches with the SSP, please report them ! :smile:

@mike56: thank you for your answer!

Perfect, I think it works great now. But I think you have not revised the download link of the packs, just this link to the scenes.txt I have used now: http://sami.is.free.fr/datas/temp/MB/scenes.txt

The download link of the packs have the old scenes.txt, with 551 items instead of 553.

Sorry for my english, hope you can undestand me. Thanks a lot.

My bad, it IS updated now.

Thank you, Mike56.

In other news, this Pack gets an average 1.000 downloads/month for quite some time, now...

Peaks of DLs are observed with each new version of Native Expansion being released.

Oh, oh. I think there's a problem with the rhodok scenes. Look at that:

Can you please check if you have the same problem? This is the lord's room of Veluca, with flying objects:

2013012100002.jpg

And these are the streets of another rhdok town:

2013012100001n.jpg

Can't remember which, but all the rhodoks towns has the same bug. Not the other's kingdoms.
Thanks.

mike56 said:
Oh, oh. I think there's a problem with the rhodok scenes. Look at that:

Can you please check if you have the same problem? This is the lord's room of Veluca, with flying objects:

2013012100002.jpg

And these are the streets of another rhdok town:

2013012100001n.jpg

Can't remember which, but all the rhodoks towns has the same bug. Not the other's kingdoms.
Thanks.

DAMNIT.
I'll have to check the villages as well, then?

Thanks for reporting that, mike56. I'll have a look as soon as I can.

mike56 said:
Dont worry, I think villiges and castles work perfect. Only the towns has these bugs.

OK, I checked. And... I'm sorry, I don't experience the same problems. I have been in Veluca, Jelkala, not having any trouble with the scenes.

Temp_Veluca_OK.jpg
As you can see, it has nothing in common with your version of it... Not even the furniture!

As you're the only one who has reported such a bug for now, I suppose your problem comes from a bad install, or from a mod.

The SSP should always  be installed last and on top of all mods.
Everytime there's an update in a mod, you should reinstall the SSP.

So, maybe you should reload the Pack (and also not forget the proper scenes.txt file included)...

Please let me know.

Thanks, but still the same problem. I think it's bad of the Polished landscapes I've also installed... the terrain and all these thinks. I'll check.

dynasyhan said:
To check that you have the latest version, go to the village of Balanli and check if there's a beach.

Lol that is one funny way to check for version!  :mrgreen:

Of course, you also have to post a screenshot of your character wandering on the beach in Balanli, in the bathing sunset.
If possible with a girl NPC at your side.

This is the way to check that you reeeeally have the very last version.  :smile:

Hey, replaying the game, and I'm enjoying the mod. 

I noticed an issue with Tihr.  If you do a prison break, when you exit the prison it places you at the entrance to town, instead of by the prison.  This makes the Tihr prison breaks impossible without cheating (since your prisoner gets swarmed near the prison at the opposite end of the map).

Awesome mod! but I have a problem with those ladders, the defender side always defends only 1 ladder ... leaving the other gap wide open, this only happens if they are farther away from each other tho, is there a solution for this?

There are no quick solutions to this problem I'm afraid except to try and keep those ladders close enough to each other.

Lav said:
There are no quick solutions to this problem I'm afraid except to try and keep those ladders close enough to each other.

I have a question, do you know why Im always in a tavern while talking to a lord(talking over the map, not while in a castle)?? or in a open field while talking to the town merchant(tutorial-mission) ??
Im using 1143 version of the game.
That happens when I install this ladders addon.

Perhaps some scene references got mixed up in that version. Can't be certain though, I never had this issue and I always play with siege scenes pack installed.

Back
Top Bottom