Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so much harder to post "yes, the name is fine", than "I don't like this and here's what I think". They'll all come around when there's something else to ***** about.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Kleidophoros said:
Mount&Blade not Mountain Blade.
Mount=Horse
Blade=Sword
People on horses poking each other with swords. Mount&Blade. It is related to the game, it is what the game is about and it is not random.
Ringwraith #5 said:
K-64 said:
Here's the thing, it's not called "Mountain Blade" It's called "Mount & Blade".
Yes, in the same way that penisland.net is about writing implements. Most people's minds go to the other thing first. In the case of penisland it's because most people are actually pervs. In the case of M&B it's because "mountain" is much more common than "mount and", so when parsing the spoken words they hear the more likely of the two similar-sounding possibilities.
You seriously judge the name based on your inability to understand? Wow..

Ringwraith #5 said:
It means whipped cream?
word·play/ˈwərdˌplā/
Noun: 
The witty exploitation of the meanings and ambiguities of words, esp. in puns.
I'm sorry, but omitting a space between "war" and "band" to form "warband" does not qualify.
And changing the order of letters does?
I think it counts or not depending on your urge to ***** about it.

So yeah, I'm just gonna drop this here in case you want to suggest stuff; it's not yet too late.
https://tricider.com/en/brainstorming/TPYL

With games such as Chivalry and WotR coming out, I'm hoping that Taleworlds will realize there's more to M&B than combat. If this game turns into Sword and Duty: Medieval Warfare 2, they'll lose that strong cult they've built over the years, ever since the beta.

the Pawnmover said:
With games such as Chivalry and WotR coming out, I'm hoping that Taleworlds will realize there's more to M&B than combat. If this game turns into Sword and Duty: Medieval Warfare 2, they'll lose that strong cult they've built over the years, ever since the beta.

WotR is utter **** so that wont be a problem  :razz:

KuroiNekouPL said:
Gambino said:
oh and also to all the kids who say this is a bad trailer etc, its not a trailer its a teaser, not supposed to have gameplay or stuff, its just a friken teaser...
Dude, it was a weak teaser. It actually had an opposite effect. If they can't put together one minute trailer with some good quality to it, I'm afraid what will they do to M&B2.

Yeah, but you're just as much of a downer as ringwraith. It kinda got me hyped.

I just realized everyone hatin' on M&B will have a very easy time bashing the game. M&B2: Gaylord.

mikkel the great said:
I just realized everyone hatin' on M&B will have a very easy time bashing the game. M&B2: Gaylord.

Mount And Blade: Warbland?

DoctorPainkiller said:
mikkel the great said:

Mount And Blade: Warbland?
Good one! I heard one of my friends say Mount&**** sometime ago... Mount&****: Bonerlord?

Ringwraith #5 said:
Exactly, "or something like that". Alternatively, it could be a lord who rules over bits of colored cloth. Or maybe it's a forum moderator who's a bit too overzealous with the banhammer (he bans, so he's a banner).

HOLY HELL YOU'RE STUPID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom