Merry Christmas Forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

1292038646851.png

Of course, this brings up a whole new question. Apparently the kids that are nice get toys, but what really happens to the little boys and girls who are... naughty?

3419260095_bc137c21ec.jpg

Yeah, merry yule/giftmas to you cocksuckers as well. Stopped all the cleaning and preparations stuff a minute ago with some ham fat(still hot from the oven,) bread and whisky.

Pillock said:
Of course, this brings up a whole new question. Apparently the kids that are nice get toys, but what really happens to the little boys and girls who are... naughty?
I believe the picture I posted answers this.

Nahkuri said:
Yeah, merry yule/giftmas to you cocksuckers as well. Stopped all the cleaning and preparations stuff a minute ago with some ham fat(still hot from the oven,) bread and whisky.

If I knew you were starving and desperate, I would have offered you some of my rabbit food.

Hmm... but probably not my whisky. Whatever you have probably isn't as good as my Glenfiddich.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:

If I knew you were starving and desperate, I would have offered you some of my rabbit food.

Hmm... but probably not my whisky. Whatever you have probably isn't as good as my Glenfiddich.

Does your rabbit eat greasy, salty and unhealty stuff?

Nahkuri said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:

No, I can't say I've ever eaten Ilex. It was just muesli.

Nahkuri said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:

She is a veggie, so probably as long as they aren't meaty (or maybe if they are only meaty)

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:

Are you and your rabbit the one and the same?

Nahkuri said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nahkuri said:

Are you and your rabbit the one and the same?

Well, rabbit food is usually what I'm told I eat!

Merry Oh-****-There's-Ice-On-My-Windshield-And-I-Couldn't-Find-A-Toy-For-My-Son-And-He-Won't-Shut-The-Hell-Up-About-Leaving-Cookies-For-Santa-And-Grass-For-The-Damn-Reindeer-I-Should-Just-End-It-All-Here Day to all, and to all a good night!

Pillock said:
Merry Oh-****-There's-Ice-On-My-Windshield-And-I-Couldn't-Find-A-Toy-For-My-Son-And-He-Won't-Shut-The-Hell-Up-About-Leaving-Cookies-For-Santa-And-Grass-For-The-Damn-Reindeer-I-Should-Just-End-It-All-Here Day to all, and to all a good night!

Well you certainly started early.

Back
Top Bottom