Merry Christmas Forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Oh, whoa, dude... kay. I hate to be the one to break this to you... there's no such thing as Iraq.

Oh, whoa, dude... kay. I hate to be the one to break this to you... there's no such thing as
Pharaoh%20Llandy_p1688_69.jpg

It's Christmas you ****nut, not X-mas. X-mas is the ***** atheist version for people who want presents and also hate baby Jesus. It's official: everyone who uses the term X-mas hates babies, Jesus, and any combination of the two.

Pillock said:
It's Christmas you ****nut, not X-mas. X-mas is the ***** atheist version for people who want presents and also hate baby Jesus. It's official: everyone who uses the term X-mas hates babies, Jesus, and any combination of the two.
Sarcasm :eek:?

Pillock said:
Great, now I have to use X-mass.

Pillock said:

I should start using that term more then, I hate both of those things

Evilknightz said:
Pillock said:

That depends. On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate Jesus, babies, the spirit of giving, and freedom?

Burgass said:
Roman God Mithras.
Burgess put it best.
It SHOULD be called Mithmas!
Pillock said:
Evilknightz said:
Pillock said:

That depends. On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate Jesus, babies, the spirit of giving, and freedom?
I hate Jesus. But I love freedom :smile:

X is just an abbreviation for 'Christ', so whatever.
Anyone going to a Christmas?

Evilknightz said:
Burgass said:
Roman God Mithras.
Burgess put it best.
It SHOULD be called Mithmas!
That's covered in my town by September 18th, "Mythmas".

Evilknightz said:
I hate Jesus. But I love freedom :smile:

You can't pick and choose, mate. Everyone knows that if you don't love Jesus, you hate freedom. And babies. And the spirit of giving. Also the concept of love. And Santa Claus on occasion.

Burgass said:
Then X-mas it is, Burgess Burgass.

Hyperion said:
Go die in a hail of Palin-bullets.

Back
Top Bottom