[MBS] - SoD: Journals

What theme interests you the most in "SoD: Journals" ?

• The characters

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • The cultural backgrounds

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • The battles

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • The political schemes

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • The "conspiracy"

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Everything !

Votes: 50 45.5%
  • Nothing, it's all lame (then why do you read it, huh ? :P )

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, Computica is still busy adopting the core features of SOD - ie, population codes and religions are not yet in the port, not to mention mercenary guilds. It's still a looong waaay. The fact that we played around certain codes in v5.0 sadly doesn't help, so in some fields Computica can't help but wait until Kuba finishes his part with v5.0.

X-Warrior-X said:
Nice. How's SoD for Warband going btw ? I don't have Warband due to not having an extra 35$ to buy it, so figured I'd ask people who do have it.
I bought my copy from steam during the holiday season for $14; If I were you I'd wait till a deal pops up and buy it. Plus you can get fo $30 off steam now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/

MorrisB said:
Well, Computica is still busy adopting the core features of SOD - ie, population codes and religions are not yet in the port, not to mention mercenary guilds. It's still a looong waaay. The fact that we played around certain codes in v5.0 sadly doesn't help, so in some fields Computica can't help but wait until Kuba finishes his part with v5.0.
The current release is a long way from the port. But the actual port I'm working on already has the population working. I have to make sure that famine & Health works next. After I do that then I'll be able to release it for the next port.

X-Warrior-X said:
I refuse to buy Warband, I got chosen to play the beta of it, and thought it was kind of boring.
Then why the hell do I see you so much on the Warband Singleplayer forums?

I do not want to postpone release of 5.0 but it would be cool to have this history included in dialogs with the Legions Legate.  Similar to the history of the mercenary guilds you get from the guild masters.  Of course we would need one for Sons of Deer as well (which we alluded to having Zerrikanian ties).  Something like tell me about the mercenaries you brought from the homeland...

Something like this is easy to add since it is just reading and changing code to one module.

I could probably get that included fairly easily if it was available.  Interested?

I wish you had told me earlier... of course I'm interested, and I have sketches for both Bastard Brothers and Sons of Deer, but this week I'm having exams, I can only start working on them next week if that's okay.

@ Computica and the other dude: I spend alot of time on the prophecy of pendor board reading stuff. That's all. And computica, the link you sent me, is that a virus or real ?

I think Shadow-Seeker refers to whether I'm going to continue the Journals. I'm afraid not, at least not for quite a while. Not because I don't want to continue - on the contrary, I have many scenes and dialogues half-finished, BUT since I study at a university and I have more lectures than ever before I scarcely have free time to work on SOD, and when I do, I write stuff for SOD Warlords (because we want SOD Warlords to have a much stronger story than SOD v5.0 has). I would love to continue the Journals but I think the priorities are clear. Heck I barely got time to visit Taleworlds at all.

Though if there are people out there interested in how the story continues, feel free to PM me and I'll give away some 'short edition' entries. It's doubtful whether I'll have time to finish SOD: Journals anytime in the near future anyway, so it's not a big deal if I 'leak out' what I planned.

Back
Top Bottom