Need More Info Map bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8.31530
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When i cancelled a siege on Sanala, me and my armie got stucked and we can't move. If you exit the game, the next time you open it you will appear next to Poros and you will be able to move again.
How to Reproduce: Cancell siege
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related): Outside of Sanala
Media (Screenshots & Video): Couldn't get a screenshot in time but its like when using the cheat ctrl+left click outside the map or on the water.

Do you have a save file while you were stuck on Sanala?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file while you were stuck on Sanala?
I just had the same exact same issue, when I was sieging sanala and cancel the siege you become stuck sort of off the main map where you can run around and more in the water. Its like it spawns you on a cliff and theres no pathing to move away from that spot, same again I relogged and it popped me out near poros with my army.

Back
Top Bottom