Level 63, the limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

The one skill I would reall like to be able to advance forever is leadership. That would mean bigger enemy parties, but I play the TLD mod so finding a group of enemies isn't very hard.

I think he means straight playing hours. So a day would be 24 hours of straight game playing so you say you have put in 6312 hours into your character?

You can edit out level caps by messing with the skills text in the gamemode, E.G .../Mount&blade/Modules/Native/ folder and then mess with the skills thing.
Although personally I suggest don't do it unless you have backups for all your files

Vaier said:
Although personally I suggest don't do it unless you have backups for all your files
Really? Personally I suggest you don't necro old threads unless it's actually worth it.

rageshrub said:
Vaier said:
Really? Personally I suggest you don't necro old threads unless it's actually worth it.

but if he had started a new thread to share his discovery he would have been slammed for not using the search....

Awww... If you had waited four days, it would have been exactly a one year necro.

Ok I'm ready to get slammed. Has anyone used FPE to do his or her dirty work? I used it to change everything to highest except the level. My index finger really got hurt for clicking on the weapon skills. I got all of them to 400.

I dono but i think he is talking about the ctrl+w cheat when you go into the char menue it automagically upgrades all your weapon skills

Back
Top Bottom