Level 63, the limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, i'm a *****, I've given up.
Got from 45 to 54 in 10 straight hours, before RSI and cramps crippled my left hand.
I'll go and grab a character screenie and some of my highlight shots before posting again.

No ctrl-X, just hardcore Dark Knight pwnage.
The highlight was when, slightly addled by 6 hours play, I took 60 refugees into my army and put them first on my Party list. About 15 survived to become Follower women.

what i do, is i open up a cheatengine, start a new char, scan my exp, and then edit it to as max as possible, and bam, level 63, i have 10 in errything,

garlar said:
what i do, is i open up a cheatengine, start a new char, scan my exp, and then edit it to as max as possible, and bam, level 63, i have 10 in errything,

I think you are a little confused...

It appears to me that what you do is this: You open up several beers, start typing with no capital, use dodgy spelling (there is a spell check, you know), throw grammar out the window, and BAM!!! You have a class two badly constructed sentence.

Back on topic please?

Anyways, I think a level limit should be removed. Same with the limit on getting your skills to 10. They should code it so that lets say every time you increase ironflesh, it justs automatically goes up 2 points, instead of 'at lvl 3 ironflesh, health will be 52.' I think thats how they did it in M&B, but I dont know. I hope you get my idea, and what do you think?

Galactic Mercenary said:
They should code it so that lets say every time you increase ironflesh, it justs automatically goes up 2 points, instead of 'at lvl 3 ironflesh, health will be 52.' I think thats how they did it in M&B, but I dont know. I hope you get my idea, and what do you think?
Hum, no such thing as "at lvl 3 ironflesh health will be 52". Easy to figure out because you also gain health based on your Strenght score and you don't HAVE to put points into ironflesh as soon as you can.

Besides, I don't see anyone programming that way, especially if they can code a game like M & B... what a waste of code, time and ressources that would be...

Also, sure, removing the level limit would be nice. But I don't think the cap of 10 over skills should be. I mean, getting 20 in surgery would mean invincible party. No one can die, just knocked unconscious. But it's not like it's an all-important issue either. I can hardly see anyone but a cafeine junky hell bent on reaching the game's limit get to level 63 without cheating.

I neither think the level 10 skills cap should be removed.I mean, you could get over 100% damage in power draw, if it were removed.

Hah a level cap  :roll:

How long does it take to get to level mmm let say 50 without cheating?
Hundreds of hours no?

Also, just a thought:
I guess that your character becomes a total god at some point and can solo almost everything, if correctly played, right?
When does that occur? Level 30 or so? later?

Then you hit a crowd of 100 crossbowmen on the open plains and get owned by some Swadian deserters with headshots from the opposite side of the map.

mfberg

Draksen said:
Hah a level cap  :roll:

How long does it take to get to level mmm let say 50 without cheating?
Hundreds of hours no?

Also, just a thought:
I guess that your character becomes a total god at some point and can solo almost everything, if correctly played, right?
When does that occur? Level 30 or so? later?
When you reach the stats that you were looking for, probably around 35-40.

Or if you go for a completely solo-focused build, around 30-35, if you omit any other skills other than the occasional spare point.

erm.. onin no ran mod, not in the 8. versions. have a chat with one of the lord japanese dudes and ask him to make you uber. he will say  'thou art uber" and .. well... thou shalt be uber. it saves your fingers from the alt-x strain. i mean.. its not EXACTLY cheating. because its already in game.

REFUGEES!!

Back
Top Bottom