L'Aigle Patch 1.4 Release + 1.41 Hotfix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, there is talk in the neighbouring thread about a critical overhaul of how recruitment will be handled.

Essentially, you will go to a single town, and if you try to recruit someone, the town will rampage and you'll be lynched by your men because no one wants a war.

Is there any news or announcements when would peninsulas get into the game (spain and balkans), specially since we saw the names of ottoman empire, two spains, serbian rebels and etc.

Also I would be glad to get in and support patch by historical information for the Balkan peninsula part including wallachia and etc

nilloc93 said:
hotfix
which is 1.41 which is not shown on the launcher it only says 1.4

The update is supposed to be downloaded through steam automatically and in 1.41 the image on the launcher still says 1.4
If you still have doubts, try a match in the arena, if you get the monies after winning, it's 1.41

If anyone's interested, I'm working on an .xls troop stats comparison (Attributes, skills, proficiencies).  I've got Austria, Russia, GB, France, and Prussia done so far.  Is linking to an external file host permissible?  I'm having trouble with converting my data using the Insert Table function.

Armaros said:
so I get warned for throwing a constructive criticism in this mod? well okay

I know I am a bit late to the party.  How in the world was your criticism constructive?  You didn't write anything that could possibly help the modder improve his mod.  Perhaps next time you could actually point out the problems with the mod instead of referring to it as crap.

How did it take me a month to learn that my favourite mod was updated?

Glad it's hear though. Thanks for all the hard work Docm!

Still waiting for Montenegro though. It's so small, it shouldn't be that hard to add?

For what reason was the ability to reload while walking removed? Originally it wasn't possible, the last version added it, and now it is removed again. Any specific reason?

Greetings Gentlemen

my name is Ali Kawoosi and I am Manager of Mount & blade forums at www.totalwarpersian.ir

we have a request { Persian players of mount & blade} and it will be so great if you accept it
can you add Persia { Iran } in the next versions? Iranians and Russians were at war that time for some years
and Napoleon was friend with FathAli Shah Qajarid
so Russians were at war In Europe and Middle east , it wil be great if you add Persia { Qajarid Dynasty} to this mod
Commander Of Iranian army was : Prince Abbas Mirza , a great commander
also we give you informations about Qajarid army and political things
thanks for reading my message and thanks for this amazing mod

There are plans for Ottoman Empire already (Iran wasn't part of it, I know but it's still something to represent middle east with), but the map covers only the Turkey, Syria and Egypt region, so I'm afraid the chances of regions even further in the East making an appearance in this mod are rather slim...

Back
Top Bottom