[ - Knights of Saint Bayard - ] [Application Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahem...

BalanceofTerror said:
Shatari said:
BalanceofTerror said:
I'm really getting tired of people saying that, why do you all dislike me?
I may poke fun at you, but I don't actually dislike you. You're a bit immature for your age though, which can be grating.

I'm more mature than you think, you can't just start judging a person by how they act on the forum. I'm on this forum to BE immature, not prim and proper.

Followed by K-64

K-64 said:
BalanceofTerror said:
I'm more mature than you think, you can't just start judging a person by how they act on the forum. I'm on this forum to BE immature, not prim and proper.

There's immature, and there's childish. I have seen the latter from you more than anything else, really.

And Reverend finishes him off.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
What K-64 said, there's being a misguided kid and then there's being a twat that doesn't know when he's wrong.

Reverend L. Lamb, being an administrator, truly knows what balance of terror is and bans him for a year. He has 344 days remaining, and if you check his new signature you will realize when... IF... he comes back, he will still be the annoying self proclaimed, narcissistic, Asperger's patient he was.

in game name:Stephanie
warning status: i will perma ban u AND broc if you dont accept :twisted:
rp level: id say a 12? naw a decent 6 or 7 will work for me
And i would like too... wait i am the commander position

King Greg said:
Ahem...

BalanceofTerror said:
Shatari said:
BalanceofTerror said:
I'm really getting tired of people saying that, why do you all dislike me?
I may poke fun at you, but I don't actually dislike you. You're a bit immature for your age though, which can be grating.

Followed by K-64

K-64 said:
BalanceofTerror said:

There's immature, and there's childish. I have seen the latter from you more than anything else, really.

And Reverend finishes him off.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
What K-64 said, there's being a misguided kid and then there's being a twat that doesn't know when he's wrong.

Reverend L. Lamb, being an administrator, truly knows what balance of terror is and bans him for a year. He has 344 days remaining, and if you check his new signature you will realize when... IF... he comes back, he will still be the annoying self proclaimed, narcissistic, Asperger's patient he was.
From what I can see here it only shows that quite a few people are discriminatory towards the younger population of people that play video games, not that he did anything wrong.

King Greg said:
Meh, it wouldn't have cheered me up if he wasn't so blatantly obnoxious in-game and a smart-ass troll on the forums  :???:
Would it be better if it were vice-versa? Besides, you don't get that many obnoxious people in-game (killthemallffstrolololol people are the ones that usually inhabit PW...............Zirae) so it's a breath of fresh air and smart-ass trolls are no-where near as bad as your common or garden trolls - Osviux - and tend to be good role models to those trolls.

Back
Top Bottom