[ - Knights of Saint Bayard - ] [Application Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorlor

Recruit
Hello everyone, if any of you know me, you will know I have a strange attraction to Cleric Bayard of Gotland...  :mrgreen:

Anyways, Bayard gave me the idea of making a Persistent Faction in NA_PW. So I thought about it, and I agreed, I should do that. The idea of this faction is to be the fist of Bayard. We will answer to Bayard and whomever he wishes us to answer to.

The Ranks of the Knights of Saint Bayard will be this...

[1] - Grandmaster Knight (Sorlor) [(Derp in Command of the Knights of Saint Bayard.)]
[2] - Commander (Unfilled) [(2nd in Command.)]
[3] - Marshal (Unfilled) [(3rd in Command.)]
[4] - Knight [(A Squire is an assistant to the Knight, and is a pre-Knight rank. Knights are hand-picked, but may refuse the offer to Knighthood.)]
[5] - Sergeant
[6] - Infantry
[7] - Archer/Crossbowman
[8] - Initiate

Roleplay wise, Bayard is a Saint, and is always revered to be the Shmexy Man, or other such pretty names.

Just follow the rules of the Game, and you stay in the Knights, and don't piss Bayard or anyone else off, you guys are expected to role-play and have fun.

Heraldry (Unicorn with Purple Banner. Yes, a Unicorn.)

Current Members of the Knights of Saint Bayard.
  • Sorlor
  • Bayard
  • Willhelm

[APPLICATION]

[In-Game Name] - Sorlor
[Warning Status] - None (For this, it's like, if you've been kicked, banned, warned for randoming or whatever.)
[Role-play Quality] (1/10) - 8.

Me and Bayard use Teamspeak to communicate, as does some of the Administrators and other people.

IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK.

Finding the IP shouldn't be hard at all.

Also, make sure to put _KoSB at the end of your name.

Example - Sorlor_KoSB.

This is to differentiate whether you are RPing as a Knight of Bayard or just Roleplaying otherwise.

I lol'ed when I read this and thought really.... is this what presistant factions turned into other then in being a little odd having to have an obsession with Bayard to be in the group, other than that It's clearly a joke call him "shmexy" and a pruple unicorn as a banner I mean really....

examples of what a presistant faction should be

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161064.0.html - Tidwell

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162731.msg3932965.html#msg3932965 - White Lions

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,154725.msg3716499.html#msg3716499 - Bluvards

Sorlor maybe you should mention that this faction is linked to the merchant family. The merchant family being the political force, while this faction is meant to be a sort of private army of the faction, just so people aren't like WTF Knights of Saint Bayard?  :roll:

[In-Game Name] - Ryizine_the_Dragon
[Warning Status] - I have been banned once, but it was over something that was merely a misunderstanding quitea long time ago.
[Role-play Quality] 9/10

First off, this is an Application Forum, not a discussion or 'personal opinion' forum.

Second, I never did anything to start whatever insults this ****ing child needs to say. It needs to stop, it's pathetic.

This Order of Knights....You must all be robber knights or simple arrow fodder, Because thats the only breed of knight rabble Bayard could inspire.

Back
Top Bottom