Killing animals?

Users who are viewing this thread

What about killing humans? I hear they're rather tasty, and there's no reason to let a good corpse go to waste. Necrophilia also comes to mind. I guess you could say I'm advocating cannibalism, and going in for a skull-**** afterwards, but who doesn't?

One could go about a similar process with a hamster but it's really not the same.

Redcoat - Mic said:
What's with the 70's guy in the background?
Surely he's paid.
Watch a guy sheer a sheep with a razor, was done it flash, can't see why they'd use that.

Yeah, but that's a trained art.
Cheaper to use machines.

Myn Donos said:
The sheep dont get into the shearing machine themeslves. That guy has to strap'em in.

True, in that case. But there are fully automated systems
in existence. More likely to injure the sheep.

Instag0 said:
What about killing humans? I hear they're rather tasty, and there's no reason to let a good corpse go to waste. Necrophilia also comes to mind. I guess you could say I'm advocating cannibalism, and going in for a skull-**** afterwards, but who doesn't?

One could go about a similar process with a hamster but it's really not the same.

Glad to hear the voice of experience.

calandale said:
True, in that case. But there are fully automated systems
in existence. More likely to injure the sheep.
In my experience, merely allowing the sheep to stand up is liable to result in it's own injury. They're like the retards of the animal world ....

Archonsod said:
Few calves are found in todays veal. Unless you buy the really good stuff. Otherwise, you're just as likely to be eating a hormonally treated bull ...
Y'know, I don't work for the pleasure of enriching my employers :wink:

Back
Top Bottom