Export Rigged Model with skeleton to Blender

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

Disclaimer, I am a total noob when it comes to modding. I have been having some issues trying exporting the male model from Bannerlord so that I can create clothing for it. I have been using the tpactool to export the model, but it never gets the skeleton and rig right. On the forums I didn't find too much. On youtube I was trying to follow this tutorial. For some reason I don't have that same option he has called 'DAE: Fix Bone connection'. Now, everytime I try to export the male model I have messed up skeletons coming with the model. It is going to be important to have that skeleton, to make sure my clothing can animate and move along nicely with the model. So it is essential to get this right. Can anyone help me find a solution?

Thanks

Hello,

Disclaimer, I am a total noob when it comes to modding. I have been having some issues trying exporting the male model from Bannerlord so that I can create clothing for it. I have been using the tpactool to export the model, but it never gets the skeleton and rig right. On the forums I didn't find too much. On youtube I was trying to follow this tutorial. For some reason I don't have that same option he has called 'DAE: Fix Bone connection'. Now, everytime I try to export the male model I have messed up skeletons coming with the model. It is going to be important to have that skeleton, to make sure my clothing can animate and move along nicely with the model. So it is essential to get this right. Can anyone help me find a solution?

Thanks
Use the male body posted here on Mount & Blade Modding discord https://discord.com/channels/411286129317249035/697071240015380500/1144664873347846226

Back
Top Bottom