Israel attacks Ship to Gaza

Users who are viewing this thread

butscrew, what a bad faith, your messages a simply disgusting and show how zionists are liars and immoral.

Otherwise, guys who say that Arabs are the agressors/oppressors in this conflict are ignorant idiots or basic zionist liars.

Al_Mansur said:
butscrew, what a bad faith, your messages a simply disgusting and show how zionists are liars and immoral.

Otherwise, guys who say that Arabs are the agressors/oppressors in this conflict are ignorant idiots or basic zionist liars.
There are faults on both sides, Palestine is just the lesser evil.

Zionism is guilty, not Palestinians, even if sometimes they did terrorist sad actions, but don't forget that terrorism is the weapon of the poor who hasn't any other way to resist.

That's right Al Mansur, I am just a dirty jew. Dirty dirty jewish me. Excuse me while I go grieve over the lack of a foreskin and chance to eat Roast Pork :sad:

Boo hoo! Waa! I wish I was an ignorant arab like Al Mansur! One day maybe Allah will grant me such graces. Nah **** that, I prefer being a dirty anglican, I mean jew.

Sorry mate, no arguments coming because I couldn't be bothered reading your previous post past the word disgusting and something about lying Zionist's. So lets grieve together over a lack of pork.

Al_Mansur said:
Zionism is guilty, not Palestinians, even if sometimes they did terrorist sad actions, but don't forget that terrorism is the weapon of the poor who hasn't any other way to resist.

"terrorism is the weapon of the poor"?

do you think al-quaeda is ****ing poor?

Swadius said:
Kleidophoros said:
1287176-1689615.jpg
Soldier is shooting/takin aim/whatever he is doin behind the apprehanded civilian.

I don't know about you, but that civilian is far much more covered from the trajectory of whatever the soldier is seeing through his scope than the soldier himself.

Soldier is shooting/takin aim/whatever he is doin behind the apprehanded civilian.

butscrew said:
I am being quite serious for a change. It happens when you know some Afghan vets and a lot of policemen who deal with the same **** everyday. Hell I sat on a cop car once. Does that mean my father was using a 7 year old butscrew as a human shield?
Was that in the middle of warzone?

Elenmmare said:
So i shouldn't pay taxes and go to jail to save lives in case my country goes to war? Bit of a strecth isn't it.

Right, because Nazi Germany funded its entire war effort off of pre-1933 taxes :lol: ? You preach to me about humanity, and yet you find the concept of not being a bystander 'a stretch'.
No they didn't, they confansated every jew property as far as i know and pretty much all germany was behind em.
You know it's a uuhh messy issue. Not paying taxes in times of war can lead to treason charges. Besides how will you know if i am a bystander or not if you drop bombs on civil areas?
There is always a choice. You choose to be military, you get ready to kill and die, simple as that.

More of that lovely humanity, right? You can explain away the actions of a civilian, yet the instant that someone dons a uniform to feed their family, afford healthcare or stay out of gang violence they're worthy of death?
Yes, lovely humanity which distiguishes us from animals.
What i am sayin is, when you sign up for military you do know the occupational hazards.

Like i said, humanity is a slippery bastard. Burning civilians alive with abombs and ****ing up the next generation and the soil and the rivers is not saving lives as far as i am concerned.

Then you have a problem with numbers management. In my eyes, 50 000 dead is a lot better than 5 000 000 dead. Choosing the 5 000 000 dead because of your morals is essentially killing 4950000 people.
When you give 1 to 10 ratio your lack of morals seems moral indeed.
In any case, politicians start wars and soldiers fight them, not civilians.

Kleidophoros said:
I don't know about you, but that civilian is far much more covered from the trajectory of whatever the soldier is seeing through his scope than the soldier himself.
If so, he's doing a piss-poor job of it. This is an example of how you protect your prisoner without leaving him when under fire.

Seff is right i don't see how that would be a human shield, the kid on the car on the other hand does seem a bit suspect.

NorrlandsGuld said:
Seff is right i don't see how that would be a human shield, the kid on the car on the other hand does seem a bit suspect.
They tied him to the car because kids where throwing rocks at the car. When a rabbi tried to get him down, they arrested him.

To me not knowing the story behind the kid on the car I see it the same as an American police officer handcuffing a kid he wants to question to his squad car. That's what it looks like to me. Which is why I actually commented in the first place. All the pictures showing IDF troopers using people as human shields looked different. It was like saying Koala's are killing lions, here is proof, Pic 1: Koala with a gun, pic 2: a dead lion.

That annoyed me enough to post here. I have respect for the Israeli's and none for the Palestinians, as I have never met a Palestinian humanitarian in Australia (they all want every single jew dead) but I have met Israeli's who want to preserve life. So while I don't think this blockade bull**** is needed, the Arab community needs to step back and look at the big picture. They are their own worst enemy and the moment they stop digging their own graves is the day things start getting better for them.

EDIT: Thanks Bulle, everyone ignore the first sentence.

Bulle said:
They tied him to the car because kids where throwing rocks at the car. When a rabbi tried to get him down, they arrested him.

Were they only throwing rocks? and if so then putting the kid on the car does not seem that dangerous, questionable perhaps but not overly dangerous.

And if the rabbi should not have tried to personally get the kid down as that could be seen as trying to liberate a prisoner.

That annoyed me enough to post here. I have respect for the Israeli's  and none for the Palestinians, as I have never met a Palestinian  humanitarian in Australia (they all want every single jew dead) but I  have met Israeli's who want to preserve life. So while I don't think  this blockade bull**** is needed, the Arab community needs to step back  and look at the big picture. They are their own worst enemy and the  moment they stop digging their own graves is the day things start  getting better for them.
So?
Callin the blockade bull**** doesn't nullify the earlier statement.

NorrlandsGuld said:
Bulle said:

Were they only throwing rocks? and if so then putting the kid on the car does not seem that dangerous, questionable perhaps but not overly dangerous.

And if the rabbi should not have tried to personally get the kid down as that could be seen as trying to liberate a prisoner.
If you get a couple of rocks on your head you can very well be braindamaged and even die.

First the rabbi tried to talk to the soldiers, but they refused to take the boy down. Having a "prisoner" that is only 12-13, tying him up to a car whilst people throws rocks at the car is not really that humane...

Kleidophoros said:
That annoyed me enough to post here. I have respect for the Israeli's  and none for the Palestinians, as I have never met a Palestinian  humanitarian in Australia (they all want every single jew dead) but I  have met Israeli's who want to preserve life. So while I don't think  this blockade bull**** is needed, the Arab community needs to step back  and look at the big picture. They are their own worst enemy and the  moment they stop digging their own graves is the day things start  getting better for them.
So?
Callin the blockade bull**** doesn't nullify the earlier statement.

So... Arab's calm down and start acting respectable. Or Israel will import Bush.

Bulle said:
NorrlandsGuld said:
Bulle said:

If you get a couple of rocks on your head you can very well be braindamaged and even die.

First the rabbi tried to talk to the soldiers, but they refused to take the boy down. Having a "prisoner" that is only 12-13, tying him up to a car whilst people throws rocks at the car is not really that humane...

No it is not humane but don't you think his friends (who i presume are kids as well) would abstain from throwing rocks if they might hit their friend?

Edit: apparently not since they continued to throw rocks, some friends they are.

And i do not believe that doing that to a kid is a smart or right thing to do, but since i do not know more about the situation involving equipment and manpower of the Israelis in that pic i can just speculate about their motives for their action.

butscrew said:
...I have never met a Palestinian humanitarian in Australia...
Probably because they are too busy dodging shrapnel and whit phosphorus to care about an ex prison colony on the other side of the planet.

(they all want every single jew dead)
Don't know about you but I'd call the **** they're pulling over thre to a pretty good reason for all the anti Jew sentiment there.

...but I have met Israeli's who want to preserve life...

I doubt their place of residence was regurarly bombed to dust by their neighbours for simply existing.

Back
Top Bottom