Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why is he doing this **** again? After openly stating he was giving out false information based on his pre-disposed convictions just yesterday? I almost managed to have faith in his crap again at that point.
But now we're straight back to the same old lies and flamebaiting.

ancalimon said:
Sorry I really couldn't tell whether it was a ps or not knowing that Chinese people look very similar apart from the people they invaded.  Also it's not a racist joke to think that a person looks like another person. Otherwise people would have been accused of racism for looking at twins.

Actually, that works for any race, it's called the "cross-race" effect and can be reliably replicated.  :razz:

We can also talk about the ingroup effect or intergroup dynamics, when trying to understand why it's harder to remember or differentiate people that aren't part of our group.

Still, I guess it's "easier" to ignore actual research and claim that the Chinese aren't human or something.  :iamamoron:

ancalimon said:
We have all the evidence we need. Apart from Turks, the only other people we have difficulty convincing are the other people.  The funny part is that the more evidence we have the more difficult it gets to convince them.

I'm just saying man, you seem like more suited for writing funny/crazy alternative fiction, that way it doesn't matter if you research is conducted using proper methodology or what you are claiming.

Then you can make stuff up and find patterns in clouds without coming across as yet another conspiracy theorist or crazy nationalist.

I mean **** dude, you can be the next Dan Brown, except instead of a book about Jesus' decedents, you can write some Turkic Space Opera with the Chinese as the bad guys. Although I'd recommend you have a different name for the Chinese just to avoid any accusations of racism.

Úlfheðinn said:
I mean **** dude, you can be the next Dan Brown, except instead of a book about Jesus' decedents, you can write some Turkic Space Opera with the Chinese as the bad guys. Although I'd recommend you have a different name for the Chinese just to avoid any accusations of racism.

I'm afraid the only bad guys in the stories would be among the Turks themselves playing God and enslaving the ingenious populations around the world creating new languages.

It would be too boring since you would have to learn a new language.

Wouldn't be remotely believable, since Turks aren't gods (no matter what you believe).

Bluehawk said:
All so-called "Turkic" peoples are just
-Arabs
-Armenians
-Kurds
-Persians
-Chinese

Lock all Turk threads, ignore Turk posters, ban Turk propaganda.

Ignoring ancalitroll in favor of the Turth.

Wellenbrecher said:
Why is he doing this **** again? After openly stating he was giving out false information based on his pre-disposed convictions just yesterday? I almost managed to have faith in his crap again at that point.
But now we're straight back to the same old lies and flamebaiting.

I never said that I gave out false information. Sometimes while carried away I shared things without checking the sources. (Atlantis in a hotel in Dubai and some building in China which I thought was in Ankara). So I still see other people as lacking common sense rather than myself.

Varalir said:
That sounds really mysterious and deep.

Write the whole story please.

She was crazy. End of story. I am the sane one so you can only imagine.  She believed that the tamgas of the Turkic tribes were star systems pointing us to their homelands before they all retreated to Earth sanctuary (with their Voltran like parts of Flying cities that got connected on Earth :smile: )) ) after a galactic catastrophe. Some of you guys would have get on with her with your spaceturk bull****. She made fun of me when I claimed that roots of Turks were destroyed by people controlled by the Aryans and claimed that we can not find anything on Earth because they were on distant star systems.  They called Earth Kaya (rock, Earth), protected it like a national park and turned the primitive people on Earth into their relatives by combining their genetic material with the people on Earth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_%28mythology%29

Something like this:

http://www.turkkozmolojisi.com/2014/05/cepni-boyunun-tamgas-yengec-takmyldznn.html

No she is not this girl.
She probably got herself killed when trying to sneak into Area 51 or whatnot.

crodio said:
Is the tale of ancalimona the truth disguised as a tale?

:lol:

Úlfheðinn said:
I mean **** dude, you can be the next Dan Brown
Dan Brown actually stole his story. I've read the same thing he wrote a decade before the Da Vinci Code. It was a documentary/reveal style book taking itself seriously.
Varalir said:
Are there more people like Ancalimon? That'd worry me.  :razz:
Yes, every country has this kind of nationalists, who want to bend each and every word/myth/piece of history into the property of proto-[country name]s.

Varalir said:
Are there more people like Ancalimon? That'd worry me.  :razz:

Not as much as mystical and therefore less harmless like ancalimon.
Ancalimon is more of a product of the "conspiracy culture&mentality" mixed with Turkish nationalism. The real world is simply too boring and meaningless for him, so he looks for meaning elsewhere and he ends up producing it in his mind. Which then creates his own "epistemology" to which he fits all his BS into because everything makes sense when he find the thing he thinks he needs.
His journey is going to last a loooong time and maybe he will die a dreamer like this.

I am more worried about the Islamo-fascists versions or the Neo-Nazi ones. We have quiet a lot of the islamo-fascists, in the millions....nazis are increasing in numbers as well, but most of them are middle class, so they are not really dangerous on the streets at this point. Unlike the islamo-fascists.

I see people like ancalimon as an oppurtunity to break the dogmatic religious nationalism in Turkey, but his case is too extreme. Unfortunately, Turkish culture is under the monopoly of people with racists tendencies.

Back
Top Bottom