Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Almalexia said:
And this shows that they were the most isolated people on earth, with contact kept to a minimum? There's more ways to interact with other people than ****ing them, mate.

Of course when talking about genetics, all I think about is sex. Otherwise you and me would have become cousins after posting each other a reply a third time.

Moose! said:
That graph is just plain wrong from what I can tell.

Wikipedia said:
Among Chinese people both inside and outside of China, haplogroup M accounts for approximately 50% of all mtDNA on average, but the frequency varies from approximately 40% in Hans from Hunan and Fujian in southern China to approximately 60% in Shenyang, Liaoning in northeastern China.[21][22][23][26]

Blame http://www.pnas.org/

Conclusion: Chinese DNA are the most homogeneous in the world.

ancalimon said:
Of course when talking about genetics, all I think about is sex. Otherwise you and me would have become cousins after posting each other a reply a third time.

Genetics is the only evidence for intercultural contact, and we can throw historiography, cultural anthropology, and archaeology out the window then?

Moose! said:
What page? I'm curious about the study associated with it.

You are asking the wrong guy. I don't even remember what I posted here in the forum a month ago. I'm not good at cataloging the information I dig out but I'm sure you could reach several other sources if you used the right keywords. (homogenous, chinese, dna, etc..)

But seriously can you really remember which one of these guys is Ching after seeing him a second time?

index.php

The Chinese culture and ethnic group is one of the oldest and most prolific in the world. Why is the Chinese population so genetically homogenous? Simply put - there are far more Chinese in that area than there are of any other ethnic group. WIth those numbers, you would expect that even intermarriage would have very limited impact on altering their genetics, as over time even the influx of large numbers of other groups (the Mongols, for example) would be absorbed and diffused across the population.

ancalimon said:
Moose! said:

You are asking the wrong guy. I don't even remember what I posted here in the forum a month ago. I'm not good at cataloging the information I dig out but I'm sure you could reach several other sources if you used the right keywords. (homogenous, chinese, dna, etc..)

But seriously can you really remember which one of these guys is Ching after seeing him a second time?

index.php

Is that a racist joke or do you seriously not understand that's a photoshop?

*EDIT*

Also finding data using those keywords is called cherrypicking, but I'm sure you're quite adept at that practice.

Almalexia said:
ancalimon said:
Moose! said:

index.php

Is that a racist joke or do you seriously not understand that's a photoshop?

*EDIT*

Also finding data using those keywords is called cherrypicking, but I'm sure you're quite adept at that practice.

Sorry I really couldn't tell whether it was a ps or not knowing that Chinese people look very similar apart from the people they invaded.  Also it's not a racist joke to think that a person looks like another person. Otherwise people would have been accused of racism for looking at twins.

EDIT: I did not find that information by cherrypicking.

ancalimon said:
Sorry I really couldn't tell whether it was a ps or not knowing that Chinese people look very similar apart from the people they invaded.  Also it's not a racist joke to think that a person looks like another person.

Jesus ****ing Christ, dude.

Almalexia said:
ancalimon said:
Sorry I really couldn't tell whether it was a ps or not knowing that Chinese people look very similar apart from the people they invaded.  Also it's not a racist joke to think that a person looks like another person.

Jesus ****ing Christ, dude.

Please don't play the religion card on me. I'm not into that sort of thing. As you can see from the thing someone wrote above my avatar, I'm an atheist.

Ah, nevermind, I found the study.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC56946/ said:
The Turkish and Azeri populations are atypical among Altaic speakers (Table ​(Table1)1) in having low frequencies of M130, M48, M45, and M17 haplotypes. Rather, these two Turkic-speaking groups seem to be closer to populations from the Middle East and Caucasus, characterized by high frequencies of M96- and/or M89-related haplotypes. This finding is consistent with a model in which the Turkic languages, originating in the Altai-Sayan region of Central Asia and northwestern Mongolia (31), were imposed on the Caucasian and Anatolian peoples with relatively little genetic admixture—another possible example of elite dominance-driven linguistic replacement.

... :shock:

Turkish ancient alien sun overlord master race confirmed, get hype!

ancalimon said:
Please don't play the religion card on me. I'm not into that sort of thing. As you can see from the thing someone wrote above my avatar, I'm an atheist.
ancalimon said:
You should accept reality (in other words you should accept islam)

Edit : Hurr durr, a theist. You're still getting slapped on the bum though.  :fruity:

Moose! said:
Ah, nevermind, I found the study.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC56946/ said:
The Turkish and Azeri populations are atypical among Altaic speakers (Table ​(Table1)1) in having low frequencies of M130, M48, M45, and M17 haplotypes. Rather, these two Turkic-speaking groups seem to be closer to populations from the Middle East and Caucasus, characterized by high frequencies of M96- and/or M89-related haplotypes. This finding is consistent with a model in which the Turkic languages, originating in the Altai-Sayan region of Central Asia and northwestern Mongolia (31), were imposed on the Caucasian and Anatolian peoples with relatively little genetic admixture—another possible example of elite dominance-driven linguistic replacement.

... :shock:

Turkish ancient alien sun overlord master race confirmed, get hype!
Dude that's because the Azebaijan Turks' and Turkey Turks' closest cousins are the British because they share the same ancestors who were the Trojans who were Ogur Turks.

The Oghuz came to Turkey and converted the Ogur population who were are under occupation into Oghuz Turks.

Race did not matter among Turks in the old days. They went after any skirt they liked leading to a diverse genetic makeup.

You just admitted that you are not. You are simply an amalgamation of different ethnic groups that chooses to identify as one of them instead of the others. Which is exactly what I have been saying all along.

Mage246 said:
You just admitted that you are not. You are simply an amalgamation of different ethnic groups that chooses to identify as one of them instead of the others. Which is exactly what I have been saying all along.

Yes. That's what I have been saying all along too. The only difference is that Turk is not an ethnic group. It's to deny ethnic groups and conflict. It's to make merry all together until someone abandons ship crying to Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom