Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Allegro said:
I've said it in the Turkish forum and I'm saying it here now, the suggested etymology is extremely false. Some of the supposed to be Turkic words pointed out by the author are in fact Persian.

You miss the point that she is claiming “Türkic language stands closest to the mankind's cradle than any other language”.

It's nice and all, but I see no proof of her claims in that quote of yours. It's just preaching about the subject. That doesn't stop her to be wrong though.

ancalimon said:
The miracle of the current European etymology is not less amazing than walking barefoot on water. The etymological blinds limit horizon to Latin and Greek like they were Noah's children, and from there start the Biblical-like asterisked *reconstructions serving as linguistic Adam and Eve.
That's dumb. If you would do a couple of hours research into Greek and Hindi, the connection would be clear for you. You wouldn't even need to make up words to prove it.

Bromden said:
It's nice and all, but I see no proof of her claims in that quote of yours. It's just preaching about the subject. That doesn't stop her to be wrong though.

ancalimon said:
The miracle of the current European etymology is not less amazing than walking barefoot on water. The etymological blinds limit horizon to Latin and Greek like they were Noah's children, and from there start the Biblical-like asterisked *reconstructions serving as linguistic Adam and Eve.
That's dumb. If you would do a couple of hours research into Greek and Hindi, the connection would be clear for you. You wouldn't even need to make up words to prove it.

You know that claims of a connection between those languages started with a coincidence. Don't you? That same coincidence exists between Turkic and Greek-Latin as well.

It was actually a Jesuit missionary that started this theory...  (no surprises there. How else are you going to conquer India? By using Neo-Christianity of course)

FrisianDude said:
that's like Shrek, right?

Yes. The Tur people that live on the boundaries.  Both figuratively and literally.

They are like communist Americans living in America during the cold war.

The Ogur are the people that civilized people like Sumerians.  They are the ones that rebelled against the status-quo.

Ankie, since you're kinda quiet here lately, I thought I'd help you out a bit. While reading a thread in one Bulgarian forum, about one highly controversial Volgo-Bulgar compilation, and respectively some off-topics about folk-history etc, I came upon this logical connection in a post from two years ago, that fits exactly with what you're saying (see, you have followers in Bulgaria, even if the post might have potentially been ironical): "The word academy originates from the name of the Greek hero Akademos. The name Akademos itself is quite interesting and can be etymologized through the Turkish/Turkic "ak - "white" and "adem" - "man, human", i.e. the name of the ancient Greek hero Akademos is the Turkish/Turkic Ak-adem, "White man", which perfectly fits with my thesis for the common origin of the Thracians and Turks from the ancient Balkan people of Trk."
If you want, I can redirect you the original post, so you can discuss whether the correct form is Tur or Trk and whether they lived on the Balkans or in Asia. :wink:

NikeBG said:
Ankie, since you're kinda quiet here lately, I thought I'd help you out a bit. While reading a thread in one Bulgarian forum, about one highly controversial Volgo-Bulgar compilation, and respectively some off-topics about folk-history etc, I came upon this logical connection in a post from two years ago, that fits exactly with what you're saying (see, you have followers in Bulgaria, even if the post might have potentially been ironical): "The word academy originates from the name of the Greek hero Akademos. The name Akademos itself is quite interesting and can be etymologized through the Turkish/Turkic "ak - "white" and "adem" - "man, human", i.e. the name of the ancient Greek hero Akademos is the Turkish/Turkic Ak-adem, "White man", which perfectly fits with my thesis for the common origin of the Thracians and Turks from the ancient Balkan people of Trk."
If you want, I can redirect you the original post, so you can discuss whether the correct form is Tur or Trk and whether they lived on the Balkans or in Asia. :wink:

I always thought Akademos came from OKUDUM meaning "I am educated", "I am wise", "I was an OQ", "I have read"

Whoa, a lot of things have changed since my 3 months of absence from the forums, especially THIS thread. From etymological nonsense of ancalimon, to his theories of how "Neo-Christanity conquers India". Great.

This papyrus from the 5th century supposedly shows what happened between Attila and Leo 1. Attila is depicted as a saint (notice the sun figure on his head) and the pope is begging (or prostrating) to Attila.  The papyrus is supposedly stored in one of the cosmic rooms of Turkish military. (I don't know why but they call their secret rooms as cosmic room)

There is also Greek writing written by someone called Marinus who criticizes Pope Leo.

Pope Leo announced the Asian as a paraglit.

Paraglit (παράκλητος) is a word which can also be found in Bible of Barnabas. It supposedly means great soul, advocate, advisory, purifier.

The passage is as follows:

Leo announced Attila as the Paraglit of Barnabas who will come after Jesus.  (Paraglit is Ahmed which the Bible of Barnabas talks about. Ahmed is better known as Muhammad; the Muslim prophet.)

Leo actually announces Attila as a prophet of god. He either believes that Attila is a prophet (or an angel according to Christians) or there is something which we can not know unless Vatican explains how they stopped the barbarian from destroying Vatican. I guess not because Jesus helped them.

In my opinion, Vatican hides something. I really think that Leo thought that Attila was actually Muhammed; the prophet that came after Jesus. ((of course almost all of my Christian friends would disagree with this since they don't think that bible was rewritten and they think that Muhammed is not really the last prophet of God and Paraklit is actually the holy ghost...  My anti-God friends should not even be bothered with this post because it's so full of religion. You see the heroes of this subject are prophets, popes, angels and God))

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should take photos of some of my early kid drawings, we could totally add so many mysteries.

(they'd involve Turkic ninja turtles, no doubt)

Back
Top Bottom