Votes: 69 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post, but a necessary one:

After calling me a twit, he has the nerve to PM me the following, in which he states that I am resorting to ad hominem attacks and threatens to report me:

Contents removed to protect the privacy of the kind of person who unwelcomely PMs you unsoliticited threats he would be embarassed to say in public.

This is exactly the kind of lack of introspection that I'm talking about.

Now he's going to run home tell his mommy on you again. I guess it's time to offer up that insincere apology he craves so desperately before you are hauled into the principal's office.

He wants me to apologize for stating the following:

If you join the Nazi Party, you are a Nazi.

I wish I was joking, but that's really it.

Sir Saladin said:
Now he's going to run home tell his mommy on you again. I guess it's time to offer up that insincere apology he craves so desperately before you are hauled into the principal's office.

Personally, I hope he does report Mage. It'll be all the excuse I need to finally ban him from the forums. I've been trying to get him banned for the past 9 years, but have never been able to pin anything solid on him. He's been a thorn in my side from day 1 and I fully expect a page of reports to appear within the next few hours so I can rain down my vengeful Fury*.

(*not Samuel L. Fury, of course)

You'll never catch me copper, you're too slow!

[me=Mage246]runs off with the Mayor of Taleworlds' jewelry[/me]

Didn't Anthropoid say he would join if he was born in Germany at the right time, as if he had no choice? The problem with that thought-experiment is that most Germans from 33-45 did not join the NSDAP. Out of 65 million Germans, only 8.5 ever became Nazis. The same can be said for the Soviet Union, only 19 of 293 million citizens were members of the Communist Party. Membership in either party entailed new obligations and social tasks.

He inadvertently admitted that he would be a political activist devoted to combating International Jewry and Bolshevism (or Judeobolshevism, if you'd prefer) in both Germany and abroad... or at least he would play the part to further his career.

No, what he said is that in the hypothetical scenario where there was a Nazi Party in the US that was the only party interested in protecting US gun rights, he would join and support that party. I replied that in this scenario, he would be a Nazi. At which point he went mental and said that I was calling him a Nazi and must apologize.

This problem is exactly the reason why I am to a certain extent rather sceptical towards representational party democracy.

Also, personally I find it a bit excessive to seek the help of a moderator in such a dispute.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Sir Saladin said:

Personally, I hope he does report Mage. It'll be all the excuse I need to finally ban him from the forums. I've been trying to get him banned for the past 9 years, but have never been able to pin anything solid on him. He's been a thorn in my side from day 1 and I fully expect a page of reports to appear within the next few hours so I can rain down my vengeful Fury*.

(*not Samuel L. Fury, of course)

"rgodfrey is a pedophile" mob wasn't enough? I'm guessing he will never be banned. He's still a piece of ****, though (that was an ad hominem).

Mage246 said:
Double post, but a necessary one:

After calling me a twit, he has the nerve to PM me the following, in which he states that I am resorting to ad hominem attacks and threatens to report me:

Contents removed to protect the privacy of the kind of person who unwelcomely PMs you unsoliticited threats he would be embarassed to say in public.

This is exactly the kind of lack of introspection that I'm talking about.

And what exactly about me sending you a PM led you to believe that it was salient to the discussion in this thread? I've given you fair warning little boy. If you prefer to play Lord of the Flies that is your option.

Right under the title of that article, in the update:

A document circulating on social media purporting to be the Isis fatwa was in fact dated July 2013, originated in Aleppo, Syria, and was widely described as having being photoshopped. It appeared on Thursday on the website of the Saudi-owned TV channel al-Arabiya.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/24/isis-deny-ordering-fgm-girls-mosul

All speculation at this point, but a very useful article if you want to influence opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom