• No

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goker said:
Lt.Ghost said:
If Kurdistan board, they attacked Turkey first job.
You're a ****ing idiot and I blame ancalimon for summoning the likes of you to this thread.

ancalimon said:
3) Why would people of Europe want stability in Middle East. Aren't you guys clever enough to see that instability is the plan of your governments since WW1 (and even before that)? The maps were drawn in such a way that people that hated each other lived in the same countries so as to stop them from normalizing.
Feels like you're being a parrot to Erdoğan right now. Western powers would hardly be after instability in any region nowadays when they can easily influence the leading powers. The type of interference you describe is not feasible anymore.

I did not see him say these because I no longer can stand seeing or hearing him. It doesn't mean he can't from time to time actually say something true for a change to support his cause. Oh really? So why do you think "Middle Easterners" are attacking "Europeans"? Not because they are interfering?

If you don't like Turks coming to this thread, why don't you put them inside a concentration camp? Make the English forums prohibited to Turks unless they know English good enough or you like their ideas?

How about we just hold Turks to the same standard as any other posters? Which is what we do.

Ergo, don't post stupid **** here and expect to get a pass because of nationalism. There are plenty of people who manage to post here despite poor English skills, because they actually post intelligently.

****ing hell, I never really called for Ancalimon's banning and thought it was somewhat OTT when others did, but now that he's been calling for crusades down in that board and has actually managed to bring these retards here, I'm seriously re-thinking that.

ancalimon said:
I did not see him say these because I no longer can stand seeing or hearing him. It doesn't mean he can't from time to time actually say something true for a change to support his cause. Oh really? So why do you think "Middle Easterners" are attacking "Europeans"? Not because they are interfering?
Interfering in what sense? You claimed they incited instability, while I claimed they need not resort to such things.

And how does a group of people attacking others prove anything? That would only support that Middle Easterners perceive the Europeans as people who interfere.

Conspiracy theories are what Erdoğan peddles. I am not surprised you would agree with him on those points.

Goker said:
ancalimon said:
Interfering in what sense? You claimed they incited instability, while I claimed they need not resort to such things.

And how does a group of people attacking others prove anything? That would only support that Middle Easterners perceive the Europeans as people who interfere.

Conspiracy theories are what Erdoğan peddles. I am not surprised you would agree with him on those points.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about? I have to remind you of World War 1. Despite what you believe, it really happened. Allied powers drew borders in such a way that people with different ideologies and religions lived together. In time they turned them into enemies of each other and this did not exist in the past. People belonging to different religions lived together in peace for a long time. Only when Europeans came did conflicts started. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E2%80%93Picot_Agreement
ISIS actually is midterm result of this.

Furthermore allied powers conspired together to divide Ottoman lands between each other. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

So before talking about conspiracies, know whether the conspiracy turned out to be real or not.

For example one conspiracy which has not turned out to be real is the Zionist dream of Torah Eden which is the political (meaning in peoples head) Greater Kurdistan itself. (places with a significant number of Kurds regardless of any other thing)

Goker said:
Western powers would hardly be after instability in any region nowadays when they can easily influence the leading powers. The type of interference you describe is not feasible anymore.
I believe this is what I said, so I ask everyone but ancalimon. Why does this guy insist on talking about WW1? Did I make a point that was incomprehensible? Or is he simply a certified nutjob who just keeps repeating the things he wants to say?

Varrak said:
>Turks
>Racism

muahaha :lol:  :lol:

Yes last 1 year racist kurds make some Turks racist because of their racist attacks, but they are exceptions.
>2014
>maymayarrows
>spamming smileys

It's like the great Turkish invasion all over again.

Goker said:
Goker said:
Western powers would hardly be after instability in any region nowadays when they can easily influence the leading powers. The type of interference you describe is not feasible anymore.
I believe this is what I said, so I ask everyone but ancalimon. Why does this guy insist on talking about WW1? Did I make a point that was incomprehensible? Or is he simply a certified nutjob who just keeps repeating the things he wants to say?

I insist on talking about WW1 because what is happening there today is because of what was planned during WW1 (that time is the earliest evident time which can no longer be called a conspiracy since we have documents that were not supposedly written by some god). I am making all the sense in the world while you are simply using people's Achilles heel of ancalimon against me. The topic is Allied powers' interest in Middle East and their longterm dream of divided Turkey and make it surrounded by enemies before doing it.

Úlfheðinn said:
How about we just hold Turks to the same standard as any other posters? Which is what we do.

Ergo, don't post stupid **** here and expect to get a pass because of nationalism. There are plenty of people who manage to post here despite poor English skills, because they actually post intelligently.

Goker said:
Lt.Ghost said:
If Kurdistan board, they attacked Turkey first job.
You're a ****ing idiot and I blame ancalimon for summoning the likes of you to this thread.

Úlfheðinn: This guy with his broken English tried to express his idea that if Kurdistan was to be created by America and European countries, they would attack Turkey because of Kurdish population in Turkey. I don't agree with him but it really does not make that post stupid as some of the sensible people here might realize.

Goker: I know nothing about summoning anyone. I do not have the ability to hide from people what is being discussed at topics.

You still haven't understood my point, which is not surprising.

The existence of arrangements in the past is not proof of said arrangements being followed in the present. It is your willingness to believe in conspiracy theories that takes century old documents and applies them into present-time fantasies.

ancalimon said:
*text equivalent of the runs*

You're oh so infatuated by some idea of some ancient western conspiracy, but have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, the guys who drew up those borders neither lived anywhere near the place much, nor understood it to any good extent, and just went: "Those lines look a good place to plop in a country, eh chap?" "-Jolly good point, Roger! Come, it's almost time for tea."

Cyborg Eastern European said:
ancalimon said:

You're oh so infatuated by some idea of some ancient western conspiracy, but have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, the guys who drew up those borders neither lived anywhere near the place much, nor understood it to any good extent, and just went: "Those lines look a good place to plop in a country, eh chap?" "-Jolly good point, Roger! Come, it's almost time for tea."

Yes. At first I considered Europeans could be idiots but then I realized that they had conquered almost all of the world.

Goker said:
You still haven't understood my point, which is not surprising.

The existence of arrangements in the past is not proof of said arrangements being followed in the present. It is your willingness to believe in conspiracy theories that takes century old documents and applies them into present-time fantasies.

"The great Turkic conspiracy" theory of mine is irrelevant and it's you that is spewing a conspiracy theory at the moment. They were not clueless about what they were doing and it was a well planned conspiracy. It's not a theory because it turned out to be real. Middle East at the moment is like the back garden of those countries.

ancalimon said:
Yes. At first I considered Europeans could be idiots but then I realized that they had conquered almost all of the world.

Yeah, I guess you have a point. At least now that we cleared that up, we also know why Turks only ever managed to snag Anatolia off a dying husk of a state, and hold on to a bit of the Balkans for a few years.
See? Two major conclusions in what? Five pages?

ancalimon said:
ancalimon said:

By knowing that the new borders would cause the people of the middle east to have no choice but to kill each other for the next thousand years? You are giving them way too much credit, or you are looking for someone who you can blame for problems you create yourself.

Goker said:
You have clear misunderstandings about causality. The state of Middle East does not prove your claims.

On the contrary, these are not my claims and common sense.

Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan (lets not forget Israel and Palestine!) as you probably know are the creations of England and France called children of England and France by some.

There are many factors all of which are known facts, and at least one great conspiracy theory regarding the Torah Eden that's related to these lands.

I advice you to read the book http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Peace_to_End_All_Peace to get a better understanding of what Middle East really is. Do it with a grain of salt. (actually a sack of salt but I suspect not many here will be able to do that)

Ottoman Empire could not be defeated for the moment so they stalled their plans and concentrated on Middle East but as you can see from how they attack Turkey on all sides constantly (Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Cyprus (they tried to eradicate Turkish population in Cyprus and noone even bats an eye still meaning these people are worse than those that tried to do it in Cyprus in the first place), etc), their plans for Turkey is still on their agenda. For example logically England no longer should be interested in internal affairs of Middle East since they no longer have India. But since they are interested, this means (if you are intelligent enough) there is a conspiracy, India was a Red Herring and they have some other reason for their interest in Middle East.

Jesus ****ing Mohammed on a hovering unicycle, man, you're a Moon Landing and a cup of Chinese Rhino Horn Virility Tea away from running down the street and yelling this was all orchestrated by the Illuminati to destroy Islam and conquer the world with Judaism!

PS: How are the Armenians?

Jesus ****ing Mohammed on a hovering unicycle, man, you're a Moon Landing and a cup of Chinese Rhino Horn Virility Tea away from running down the street and yelling this was all orchestrated by the Illuminati to destroy Islam and conquer the world with Judaism!

PS: How are the Armenians?

No? :smile:  You know my delusional theory. (elite Aryan Turks that created organized religions and Western Ötügen are conquering the world using the Indo-European language and identity they created and civilizing the vile populations of the world according to their ideals)

We are talking about established facts and not my delusional theory. And that one sane conspiracy which I talked about on my previous message is just a widely known conspiracy theory which is based on words of founding father of Zionism and the person that we can say who literally created Israel.

At least one Armenian (me. Yes I accept that I'm also an Armenian) is still kicking thanks to my family who saved my great grandmother from the hands of Kurdish bandits. Her father was captured and murdered by Armenian gangs wearing French uniforms and carrying French flag for not accepting to burn Turkish and Kurdish women and children.

My great grandmother's name was Eşo and she had one huge monster of a cow whose milk I hated and one great mulberry tree on her backgarden from which we collected tons of berries. She was half-deaf because of an explosion.

So don't expect any popular rhetoric from me. I can only know what she told us being there. with her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom