Votes: 69 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
masterborn12 said:
I mean the turk-nationalism from the guy is really glowing. theres 25 million kurds in Turkey , "turks" with kurdish genes, turks are originally from mongolia when genghis khan came and destroyed the whole middle east. And then the mongols raped many of the middle eastern women, thus creating the turks. There are many turks who has mongol apperances and traits. Kurdish independence would be the best thing happend to middle east since a long time.  And U said earlier PKK was consisting of armenians turks. I mean comon dude seriously thats even bigger bullcrap when bush said that iraq had nuclear weapons.

...Are you high?  :???:

It doesn't surprise me that the tally of "Kurds" in Turkey would be a matter of some discrepancy depending on whom you ask. In any event, the President Baazani (sp?) of Kurdistan autonomous region of Iraq  says "25 to 30 million Kurds in Turkey"at : 15:00

Despite the currently warm and cooperative business relations between (soon to be independent?) Iraqi Kurdistan and Turkey, you can definitely tell that Baazani has no intention of behaving submissive or sycophantic toward Turkey.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
masterborn12 said:
I mean the turk-nationalism from the guy is really glowing. theres 25 million kurds in Turkey , "turks" with kurdish genes, turks are originally from mongolia when genghis khan came and destroyed the whole middle east. And then the mongols raped many of the middle eastern women, thus creating the turks. There are many turks who has mongol apperances and traits. Kurdish independence would be the best thing happend to middle east since a long time.  And U said earlier PKK was consisting of armenians turks. I mean comon dude seriously thats even bigger bullcrap when bush said that iraq had nuclear weapons.

...Are you high?  :???:

thats the question im asking to ancalimon. Also i am right, it says originally.

masterborn12 said:
Bluehawk said:
The Turks in Anatolia precede the Mongols by about two hundred years. They were not created by Mongol mass-rapes. The Mongols didn't destroy "the whole middle east," neither occupying most of the region nor "destroying" all that they occupied.

It destroyed a large part of it. They destroyed most of what they occupied remember siege of baghdad

You are correct about Mongols destroying Baghdad and a great deal of civilization with it unfortunately making history forgotten. But you have been informed wrong about Turks being a genetic experiment of high Mongols priests.

Kobrag said:
Funny how the same Shiia militia was the one fighting tooth and nail to kill as many Americans as possible, and yet American hawks want to fight alongside them now. :razz:

Only American idiots have any compulsion to do any more fighting in Iraq.

Anthropoid said:
Kobrag said:
Funny how the same Shiia militia was the one fighting tooth and nail to kill as many Americans as possible, and yet American hawks want to fight alongside them now. :razz:

And only American sages have any compulsion to do any fighting in Ukraine? Hypocrite.

Except that it's a faulty comparison.
One country - Invaded by USA on false pretense. Now hates their guts.
Another - Invaded by Russia, supported by US' allies and generally sympathetic to the West.

That said, I don't think we need American boots on the ground just yet.

Are they fond of the US in Eastern Ukraine? Or in Russia? I think not.

Which group is an enemy of the US - ISIS or DNR/DPR?

Mage246 said:
Are they fond of the US in Eastern Ukraine? Or in Russia? I think not.
Well, they are actually enemies we need to fight who are trying to alienate a chunk of our territory. They are not supposed to be fond of us, you or common sense.
Mage246 said:
Which group is an enemy of the US - ISIS or DNR/DPR?
In Iraq US did not have real allies.
In Ukraine they do now.
Is it so complicated?

Mage246 said:
Anthropoid said:
Kobrag said:

And only American sages have any compulsion to do any fighting in Ukraine? Hypocrite.

Being a pragmatist does not necessarily make one a "sage." Twit.

You are completely lacking in any kind of meaningful introspection. It's really quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom