Ice Hockey and Lacrosse thread

Users who are viewing this thread

****ING SUCK IT, SWEDES!

EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD BOUGHT THE REFEREES, WE KICKED YOUR LILLA KRONER UP TO ORBIT!

IHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jhessail said:
******** SUCK IT, SWEDES!

EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD BOUGHT THE REFEREES, WE KICKED YOUR LILLA KRONER UP TO ORBIT!

IHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"Bought the referees" is some irony given Finland's semifinal win essentially depended on them. That being said, Team Canada this year was a bunch of cocky assholes so I'm not sad to see them lose to a team with superior tactics and control.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
"Bought the referees" is some irony given Finland's semifinal win essentially depended on them.

I think it mostly dependend on the fact that team Canada couldn't get **** done neither on 5 on 4 nor 5 on 5.

1354142359.jpg

Obviously. Swedes are dangerously good, again. Hopefully they'll get too full of themselves in the preliminaries and thus stumble in the semi-finals.

Also, the Finnish women's hockey team finally got a win! Woo-hoo!

Well 2 more games right now. I can watch this all day, as I never get to see it on tv here.

I don't really have a favorite country though, just see which team appeals

edit: wow 1-0 Swedes vs Swiss, almost tied in last 10 seconds.

The Swede has arrived.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Jhessail said:
******** SUCK IT, SWEDES!

IHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"Bought the referees" is some irony given Finland's semifinal win essentially depended on them. That being said, Team Canada this year was a bunch of cocky assholes so I'm not sad to see them lose to a team with superior tactics and control.

Russia should have won 3:1

US definatley kicked one goal, and I can't believe one goal was disallowed for the Russians.
I wanted the US to win, but damn, the refs were bought.

Back
Top Bottom