[Group] Dalton gang (outlaws)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reip

Veteran
1532061.jpg

Dalton's Gang

We stop in front of nothing to complete our task when its question of money!

*Our rules*
~Never random, that means you don't kill without a role play reason.​

~Follow all server rules. No exception!​

~No not build near a town or a fortress or any building that is out of our ''rp'' territory.​

~Obey and do not question all superior commands of any kind.​

~You may only kill people if they threat your life or the one of your brothers/or if they do not obey an order you gave them​

~Respect all gang members. From the highest rank to the lowest.​

Roster:

Grat_Dalton [Reip] (gang leader)
Bob_Dalton (Right hand/2nd in command)
Martin_Williams"Marty" [TheCrimsonMan] (YoungGun)
Eisley_Burroughs [mR_dIlLeNgeR] (YoungGun)
William_H_Bonney [William_H._Bonney] (recruit)
William_Turisas [Turisas] (recruit)
Gremlin [Gremlin7775] (recruit)
Tom Bell [InvoicedBoot] (Recruit)
Dagfinnr_the_Druid [chimera_t] (recruit)
Shiek [Ranger Dave] (Recruit)

If you wish to join our ranks!

+ You agree to follow our rules and TWW rules.
+ You agree that you are not in any other gang our TWW groups
+ You agree that you will do your best to help out our gang/group

Application form:
IGN (in game name/roleplay name):
Brief back ground story of your character:
Why us?:
What your good at in TWW:

In-game name: Eisley_Burroughs
Eisley's a Scottish immigrant that came to California in 1880, being only thirteen at the time, he was travelling with his father.  His father was fleeing from US Marshalls for a crime Eisley never knew about.  Eisley's father was caught in 1887, and executed in 1889, and since then, he's turned to a life of banditry.

3.To be honest, you guys seem to be the only serious bandit group around.

4.  I'm good at planning robberies, acting as muscle, marketing stolen goods, extorting people, robbing people, fighting, and all that good stuff.

What server do you guys play on?

Mostly NA, Not playing on it yet waiting to have a big group enouph. Tho I heard some people were using Bob and Grat's name...Our names and randoming around. So sorry to any players that got randomed by someone with our name.

mR_dIlLeNgeR said:
In-game name: Eisley_Burroughs
Eisley's a Scottish immigrant that came to California in 1880, being only thirteen at the time, he was travelling with his father.  His father was fleeing from US Marshalls for a crime Eisley never knew about.  Eisley's father was caught in 1887, and executed in 1889, and since then, he's turned to a life of banditry.

3.To be honest, you guys seem to be the only serious bandit group around.

4.  I'm good at planning robberies, acting as muscle, marketing stolen goods, extorting people, robbing people, fighting, and all that good stuff.

What server do you guys play on?

Also welcome in the gang :grin:, also if you got steam pm me your info so we can add each other.

Martin_Williams"Marty"

All American by birth. Grew up in a small Tennessee Town. He was on his own at age 16 and moved to the west with a poor family of farmers. He began to practice his shooting skills on the family's farm and soon became an excellent sharpshooter. Never learning good versus evil, he became an outlaw and hoped to join a gang for a bigger picture experience.

Why us?:

Because I know you guys and it sounds like fun.

Marksmanship, Killing, Bullying, Intimidation.

William_H._Bonney said:
William H Bonney

Im just looking for a new start. I always seem to get caught up in some kind of conflict.

Please use this for the application :grin:

IGN (in game name/roleplay name):
Brief back ground story of your character:
Why us?:

Also send me your steam threw PM. even if you don't have warband on steam we can still talk to each other

IGN (in game name/roleplay name): William_H_Bonney
Brief back ground story of your character: Needs a crew after the Lincoln County War
Why us?: Why not? Looking to form a strong gang.
What your good at in TWW: Killing.

IGN (in game name/roleplay name): William_Turisas
Brief back ground story of your character: William was born and bred in the Scottish Highlands and was deported to America after commiting seventeen murders in Glasgow.
Why us?: I dunno, I love outlaws I guess
What your good at in TWW: Raiding, close combat and I am ok at aiming

Back
Top Bottom